Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Winners Of The Blog Candy Are...

Good Morning Everyone...Before I announce the winner of my Blog Candy, I want to say thank you not only for playing along but a sincere thank you for your continued encouragement and support of my blog. While I wish I could have 42 winners, I really feel as though I am the winner to have such a loyal following of my blog. When I read your comments, they bring tears to my eyes and I couldn't want for a sweeter group of people on my blog. You all have been so kind! There was a mix up with the gift cards, I realized Sunday that they weren't Visa gift cards at all, they were American Express. I have always purchased Visa gift cards at the mall...when did they switch to American Express? I'm not a fan of the American Express cards, so many places don't accept them, but not to worry, I swapped them out yesterday and you will receive a Visa gift card, when doing so I had also decided to up the ante and the prizes are as follows---

3rd Place Prize and winner of a $25 Visa gift card goes to #5---
Kaymin Kantina and she said...
Wow, what a kind follower appreciation you're hosting! I love visiting your blog - you always have such amazing creations!Thank you for your inspiration! Congrats on all you've accomplished!Hugs & Happy Days!Min :)

2nd Place Prize winner of a $50 Visa gift card goes to #21---
heyj3 and she said...
WOW WHAT AN AWESOME BLOG CANDY! I started officially following you a few weeks ago but have been watching and lurking for some time now. I fell like we are old friends, even tough you don't know me! ha! I looooovvvve your card they are such a great inspiration to a beginner like me! Hugs! Mary

The Grand Prize Winner of $100 Visa gift card is---
Drum Roll Please---goes to #18---
Teresa and she said...
Wow Kelly, what an awesome prize,especially this time of the year! As if all the beautiful cards you share aren't enough. Again, thank you for all of your sweet comments. If the winners will email their addresses to me at knmic1012@aol.com , I will get the gift cards in the mail right away! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back a little later with today's card!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! I feel like a winner every time I visity your blog, Kelly!

eunice said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Kelly, you are so sweet and generous for doing this for all of us. Thanks again so much!

Silli said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Kelly, I love your blog...You are sooo sooo sweet! Hugs and happy day!

Teresa said...

Wow, Kelly, I am in shock! Thank you so much for your generosity! I am so excited.

Teresa said...

Oh and I could not believe it when you had anted up the prize. My children are already trying to figure out how I should spend it on them!

Theresa said...

Congrats to all the winners! That was so nice of you Kelly.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow, congrats to all! I still feel like a winner getting to know you and your lovely creations! Hugs, D

Rachel said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Diane said...

Congrats to all the winners...but shoot I wish it were me..heehee...I actually forgot about it and was just in for a visit!!

Carol<>< said...

Congrats to the winners!
But like most I really enjoy coming often and looking at your lovely cards!
Kelly, I truly love your work!
thanks so much for sharing.
Carol<><

Min said...

Wow Kelly, you are too kind! Thank you so much!!
Congrats to all the ladies that won!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min