Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let It Snow...

Good Morning...A real quick and easy card this morning featuring Cuttlebug Embossing folders and Cuttlebug Dies and A LOT of glitter! I had a tough time photographing it because of the bounce back from the metallic paper...I must have taken 50 pictures and this is the best I could do. "Let It Snow"...I know a lot of the country is saying "Make It STOP"---

Here's The Recipe---
Card Size:
A2
Nestibility: Small Circle
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dot, Snowflake Embossing Folders, Ice Crystal Die and Folder Combo, Snowflake Die, Babyface Alphabet Tag

Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland

Accessories: Ribbon, LOTS of Glitter, Blue Flat Back Pearls, Craft Yarn, Foam Pop Dots


That's it for today. Thanks for visiting with me today, I hope to see you tomorrow...have a great day!

19 comments:

Ilonka said...

Hi Kelly what a stunning card! And your blog layout is so gorgeous.! Love the colours of blue.

XXXX Ilonka

Silli said...

Good morning my dear kelly..., your card is wonderful. I love the colors, the snowflakes are perfect!!! Love the glitter and the tag and the pearls... Very pretty... I wish you a happy day. Big hugs...;-) Silke...xoxoxo

Sandi said...

Kelly that embossing with all your other texture is awesome, beautiful snowflake. Hugs

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Luv everything about it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful!! Love the blue and white and the snowflakes!!

craftieodmae said...

Another gorgeous card! Your cards are always so awesome!

magicwanda said...

ooooooh
Kelly this is Beautiful!
I love the colors and the snowflakes!
Big Hugs Wanda

Measha06 said...

Love it, simple and chique.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Love this card!!! Blue is my fav color and shiny too can't beat that. All of your snowflakes turned out wonderfully.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Kelly! You sure are patient with the glitter. LOL I'm a snow lover but of course I don't live in it! xxD

Unknown said...

oooh pretty! Luv the colors, snowflakes and of course the glitter! Have a great day! Mary

Diane said...

I laughed at let it snow...we have 12" or more since last night, its 6 degrees, blosing snow, and all the schools are closed....where oh where is Mr Sunshine??

I love the card, though, so very pretty and sparkley...love those snowflakes!!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card, Kelly!!! This fits in with the Papertake Weekly challenge! I'd love it if you'd link it up to our challenge! hugs!

Theresa said...

Wow! Congrats Kell! I got the pic in my e-mail. Must be on the list. Very Pretty!!!! Happy Thursday, :)

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty, Kelly! Right down to the little pearls! Love the embossing and all the glitter!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I just wanted to come back and let you know that I took some time to look at all your other posts that I have missed. As usual I just adore everything you do..so many wonderful projects. And I really like all the wonderful vivid colors you've chosen! k, bye!!!

Alex said...

wonderful card! Soooo noble!
Hugs, Alex

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kelly this is a stunner! I love all the glitter and the blue pearls area perfect touch. fabulous card!
Hugs
Juliexx

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous!!!
hugs,
Rachel