Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look What I Received In Today's Mail...

Look what I got in the mail from my good blogger friend Silke from Germany! What a pleasant surprise...and oh, how I LOVE chocolate, and my favorite winter scent is cinnamon! Isn't she a sweetheart!?!
Isn't this card GORGEOUS...the coloring, the paper...everything about it is GORGEOUS! I can tell you that the pictures do not show the true beauty of this card. Her work is absolutely stunning! If you haven't visited her blog, you can visit her here. You are in for a real treat!

Many heartfelt thanks Silke...YOU my friend make my day and put a smile on my face!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Oh Kelly, lucky you! The card is beautiful!

craftieodmae said...

Yes you are lucky and the card is beautiful!! Glad you got such a wonderful surprise!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
But this is really sweet of Silli. The card is beautiful, like everything else that makes Silli. She is the first whose blog I have been following.
I am pleased with you
Hugs and a wonderful day.
Melodie

Silli said...

Hello Kelly...*smile*... You are so sweet!!! AND! I say THANK YOU! SO MUCH!

Sandi said...

Kelly, enjoy, it is all lovely. Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

How sweet of her! Lovely gift and card. I visited her blog and WOW! xxD

gigi rojas said...

What a beautiful gesture! The card is FABULOUS and I know about chocolates! Milkas are yummy! Heidi Klum even has a hard time staying away from these! What lovely treats from Germany. She is so sweet to have thought of you in such a SPECIAL way. Enjoy your goodies, you deserve them!!!

Sandy said...

how exciting...wonderful gift!!!!!