Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry KissMouse

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so happy you stopped by, I hope you enjoy your visit! Here is a cute little topper card that we sent to our good friends Kathi and Bob. I hope they like it because I had so much fun making it. You can't really tell, but the background paper is also Mickey Mouse paper---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size: A2=Topper
Stamps/Image: Clip Art
Coloring: Sharpie Markers, Paper pieced Minnie's Bow
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Diamond Scallop,
Font: Cricut Mickey Font Cartridge
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Soft, Flat back Pearls, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots


That's it for today, I hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day!

11 comments:

craftieodamae said...

It's adorable! I love Mickey!

Silli said...

BIIIg smile, Kelly, this is so cute, I love the colors and the cute image...;-) IThinking of you every day...;-) have a good time...Big hugs!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...This card is just adorable. Your coloring on the clip art really makes Mickey and Minnie pop!!! Love the paper and all the embellies!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Soo sooo cute Kelly! Love the primary colors and the sentiment is adorable! xxD

Sandy said...

Kelly you have been one busy little santa's helper....I have not had much time to blog and really loved looking at all the new creations since I last visited....I especially love the fleas navidad and the merry christmouse....so creative and cute...you go girl!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
wow, do you have colored the toll. What a beautiful card.
Hugs
Melodie

Denise said...

How sweet is that!! SO darn cute.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Denise

Rachel said...

Oh Kelly, i am sooo loving Mickey and Minnie!! what a fabulous card!
I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!
hugs,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

REEEEEEEELLY A MOST WONDERFUL CARD!!! Not only oh so cuteful, but the colors are just popping with the charisma of our wonderful friends Mickey & Minnie

Anonymous said...

We're still counting the Hidden Mickeys. It's fantastic - can you frame a Christmas card? AnonymousE

Min said...

This is just way too cute! I love Mickey!! Beautiful work Kelly!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min