Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gift Card Holders For The Blog Candy

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so happy you stopped by today, won't you take just a moment to post a comment to say "hello"! Here are the gift card holders I sent with the Visa gift cards that I gave away last week. I hope the winners have had a chance to receive them, although I have only heard from Mary. They are really quick and simple.





Here's The Recipe---
Card Size:
3.5x4.75 (closed) Gift Card Holder
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Stampin Up
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Sizzix: Textured Impression Dots and Flowers Set
Punch: Fiskars Small Tag, Stampin Up Word Window, Fiskars 1" Circle
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flower Brads, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today. It's going to be a busy week, I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow so I'll see you when I see you. Have a great day!

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are adorable! I need to make some of these and tags!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I LOVE these! The image is adorable and the colors you used are so, so pretty!

Sandy said...

How precious are these...I love the embossing and the image is adorable...wonderful as always!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute!

Diane said...

Cute~Cute~cute...love those colors!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly....These are soooo cute and makes your blog candy just that more special!!!!

Migdalia said...

aaaaawwwww, adorable! Luv the embossing!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! How sweet are these! that embossing is super and the imade is adorable! xxD

Linda said...

Adorable image and I love that embossing folder.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, once again thank you for the blog cand...I'm trying to decide how to spend it! Looove my card! Hey everyone...I've got a Kelly original! Hugs, Mary

Teresa said...

OOOhhhh! Lucky me! I get one of these cards, too. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Melodie said...

These are really cute cards. Great compliment.
Hugs
Melodie

Silli said...

Hello dear Kelly, the giftcards are sooo very pretty... The image is from Stampin Up????? I love the cutie... Love the papers and the flowers... Very, very pretty... Kelly you are such a great person!!!! Many thanks for all... Big hugs and happy day!

Regina Easter said...

hey girl....i am loving that background embossing..it is marvelous..hugs

Theresa said...

Pretty! Again...that was so nice of you to do the gift cards. :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
They are all so cute...You do sooo much I don't know how you have the time!
Thanks once again for be such a great person and inspiration !
Big Hugs Wanda

Peet said...

oh, these are totally gorgeous, kelly!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, these are totally precious! I have that stamp too! I love it! Great gift card holders, Kelly!! hugs!

~JulieH~ said...

Kelly these are adorable gorgeous colours and the embossing looks fab!
Hugs
Juliexx