Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Came Early This Year!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I've been wanting a Pazzle Cutting machine for a while and when my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, it was a no brainer, but I didn't want it to collect dust like my Cricut does so I went to the expert with a few questions. Regina said it was a great machine but she liked the Bosskut Gazelle better. After doing a little research, I ordered one and received it Friday. The first 24 hours with it was a nightmare, I was ready to pack it up and send it back. Not only was it confusing to computer illiterate me but it wouldn't align properly and I kept getting errors when I'd go to cut something. I emailed Regina asking for suggestions as to what I was doing wrong. She said she had similar problems and suggested I contact tech support. Several phone calls and emails later, the Bosskut Gazelle and I are now best Buddy's which brings me to today's card. I love the shaped cards from The Cutting Cafe has but I can't cut a straight line. They are a snap with my new best friend. I did both of these cards in less than 30 minutes. There is no doubt you will be seeing more of these shaped cards. A BIG THANKS to Regina for her encouragement and support! The recipe is simple and doesn't need a separate listing---It's The Cutting Cafe's Gingerbread Boy/Girl template. I added some ribbon bows, googly eyes, buttons and brads.

That's it for today...hope to see you tomorrow...have a great day!

23 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh Hon you will be a pro before you know it! I have a wishblade, one of the first, but love it just the same. I still learn something new every time I use it LOL! Mine uses GSD files, whats your use?

C said...

You are a lucky duck!! The Gazelle is on my wish list as well after talking with Regina and doing a bit of research on my own. This Christmas though, I HAVE to get a new camera...mine is soooo old it doesn't even take memory cards. Those cards are darling!

Did you find a good sale on the Bosskut?

Melodie said...

What a cute couple. Both are great you have managed.
Congratulations on the new machine, which must indeed be fabulous.
Hugs
Melodie

Ilonka said...

Hi Kelly what a cuties . SO ADIRABLE!!

XXX Ilonka

Sandy said...

Yeah for the new goodies....and these cards are simply delicious...I love them both in their little holiday atire lovely lovely!!!!!

magicwanda said...

Congrats on you new( EARLY ) Christmas gift....
I love theses cards, I will have to ck up on this I must be out of touch I never heard of it.
I know I will surely enjoy what you make with it....and shame on you dust on your cricut!!!!! LOL
Big HUgs Wanda

Linda said...

Love those Gingers! Glad you like your new toy.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Congratulations on your new christmas present, you have an extra nice Santa Claus!!!! Love your cards they are sooo cute. Can't wait to see all the cards you can do with your new cutter.

gigi rojas said...

Yippee!!! Ya did it! Cute real cute!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I gues I'm behind the times too. No clue about the Boskut Gazelle. would be nice to be able to cut Regina's adorable templates on a machine however. These are adorable! Shame on you for neglecting your Cricky! I'm afraid mine would be very jealous if I got a new toy. LOL xxD

Beth said...

You are a lucky girl.Love the Gingerbread cards.

Diane said...

Darling cards....love shaped cards!!I have never heard of this machine either...hmmm, but after having the Big Shot, The Cricut, The Cuttlebug and the Quickutz, I would be in big trouble if I asked yet for another machine...as I have the Gypsy on my "want" list...this is really neat...but can you tell us more about it....and there are some great new cartridges out for the Cricut...I just love my tools...don't you??

scrappinlil said...

Wow....what cute cards you made...and what a wonderful husband to give this to you early....TFS

Sandi said...

Kelly congrats on your new toy and oh those gingerbread people look good enough to eat. Hugs

Anonymous said...

WOW, congratulations, Kelly! Looks like you've mastered it in no time. These little guys are adorable! Love the embellies! Have fun with your new toy!

Regina Easter said...

oh Kelly, i am so excited that you have one of the machines....LET THE FUN BEGIN.....these two gingerbreads are way adorable...hugs

Silli said...

Yeah for the new goodies!!! Congrats for the gift...;-) Your creations are so very pretty... LOVE this....! Have a wonderful day... Big hugs! Silke

Amy said...

Too cute Kelly. Have fun with your new toy.

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats on your new toy, Kelly!!! And your gingies are just too cute for words! You're going to love being able to use Regina's cut files! I can't wait to see all the fabulous creations you come up with. Big hugs!

Theresa said...

Cute cards! I don't really know what a Gazelle is....I'll have to do a little research when I have a chance. Great cards!

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh My!! Aren't you the lucky one. Kelly these little gingees are so cute. I know what you mean about cutting the downloadable stamps by hand. This would make it a lot easier. I had talked to Regina about the Pazzle myself, but I did'nt want to spend more $$$. My dauughter had purchase SCAL for me, and what a nightmare. So glad you found one that is more user friendly. Congrats! on your early Xmas present!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Diamantin said...

Cute cards! Congrats for the gift.

Hugs Anett

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kelly how adorable are these gingers I love them! Congrats on your new toy! Do I need one????!!! I've heard of it will have to have a closer look!
Hugs
Juliexx