Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome Christmas Into Your Heart

Happy Wednesday! Here is a card that we've sent to our good friends Gigi and Eduardo. They have a PO box and get there mail once or twice a week so Gigi, if you are viewing my blog and haven't received this yet, get off my blog and go check you mail! The picture doesn't do this card justice, the colors are way off. It looks like the base is pink when in real life it is a very deep mauve, the diamonds on the background paper are gold and the center layer that the tree is on is way too bright. Other than that, the picture looks just like the card...LOL---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size:A2
Stamps/Image: Stampin' Up Sentiment (Gold Heat Embossed)
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Snowflake Die (for the star on top of tree)
Punch: Martha Stewart Tree/Ornament, EK Diamond Scallop Border,
Accessories: Ribbon, Embossing Powder, DecoColor Paint Marker, Flat Back Gold Pearls, Craft Yarn, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today, I'll have one or 2 more Christmas cards tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How Beautiful! Love the 2 different border punches!

Migdalia said...

AAAWWW, I likey!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...OMG that tree is the cutest thing ever!!! I love the papers and the sentiment looks great embossed.

Sandy said...

Great sentiment and gorgeous card...love the embossing and the little tree is fab!

Silli said...

Hello Kelly, your card is wonderful...I love the colors and the sentiment... Big hugs and happy holidays...

gigi rojas said...

Well Kel I have kept my promise to stay off your blog, but I just got to tell you how much we love this card! IT'S G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! The card is of such supreme quality and so lux! You know it is getting harder for me since every single time the same thing occurs. As I had told you I have put all of the cards on my "Vision Board," which may I remind you only has the things that make me joyful, are beautiful, and I aspire. The problem is that I can't have favorites anymore since each any every time the cards are getting more AWESOME! What a tough life, right? ;) Thank you once again for making our holidays so bright!
Wishing everyone a most joyful time of year!!!

LUVZ & HUGZ,
G

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Kelly! Love the little ornaments on the tree and the heat embossed sentiment. It's one of my FAVES! xxD

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
Just stop by to wish you a Worderful very Merry Christmas
Enjoy your warm weather.....
Big Hugs Wanda

Teresa Kline said...

truly beautiful, wonderful details....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Teresa said...

Love this card and the embossing is beautiful! Have a very merry Christmas!
Love, Teresa

Regina Easter said...

HI KELLY, THIS IS GORGEOUS GIRL...I SO LOVE YOUR WORK...

Melodie said...

What a lovely card. Wow, how did you choose the colors.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Kelly! Love the little ornaments on the tree and the embossed sentiment looks great!