Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Monday!

Good Morning Everyone...I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas! Other than an absolutely HORRIBLE meal at Charley's Steakhouse Christmas Eve , we had a beautiful Christmas and Santa was very good to us. I don't have a card to post today and will not be posting everyday as I have done in the past. I'm taking a few days off to regroup and try to organize the mess in my craft room left from Christmas. I will be working on a special project that I hope to have completed by the end of January. I also want to get to know my Bosskut Gazelle so I will be only be posting a few times a week. With that being said, I hope you have a great day and I will see you when I see you...Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

sorry your meal wasn't to good, We had a great Christmas, 4 out of 5 was able to get in. Ate too much but hey.......it was gooooood. Cleaned my room up yesterday, now I can't find anything LOL.

craftieodmae said...

oops, kids that got in LOL

Anonymous said...

Hiya sweetie! Hahahaha! I had a bad meal too on Xmas ever! I made it too! LOL! things did not turn out/ half was not home made which is why it was bad and my in-laws were fighting at the table! LOL! sheesh!
But nope, can NOT believe another year is almost over! and what a HUGE year it was for my family!
kinda makes me excited to see what goes on this year! 2010! geez even writing that is wierd! LOL!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well Kelly, I'll be anxious to see the new project. Enjoy your creative time, hat's what it's all about. Posting daily can really put a stress on you. Last Jan I did a card a day and it about did me in! LOL xxD

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Sorry to hear about your lousy Xmas Eve dinner... what a bummer. I'm going to miss seeing your cards everyday, but can't wait to see what you do with the Gazelle! Enjoy your crafting time!

Min said...

Can't wait to see your project and the wonderful things you create with your new toy!
I can so symphathize with you on the messy studio - mine looked like a hurricane went through. I spent the entire day yesterday organizing - can't wait to get back in there and creating today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Sandy said...

Hi Kelly....glad to hear Santa was good to you and that you are taking time to do the things you need to do to take care of yourself...hard to do sometimes..LOL....I can't wait to see what your special project is....looking forward to it...holiday hugs sandy

Melodie said...

Hi, I have unfortunately again not understood everything, but I hope you are planning a lot of success with your
Hugs
Melodie

Regina Easter said...

oh goodness, sorry your meal was horrible, don't cha hate that....well take care girl...hugs

Rachel said...

Hi Kelly, so sorry about your horrible meal. I hope you have a Happy New Year!! Can't wait to see the project you are working on.
hugs,
Rachel

Diane said...

Have a great New Year....I have cut back, too....just going to post when I can, maybe everyday, maybe every week...lots to do and like you my room is one big mess!!! Sorry the meal wasn't so great.....I cooked ours....in fact I think all we have done for a week is eat....we are cutting back next year...LOL...have a great week and take a well deserved break!

Silli said...

Hello my dear Kelly, I hope, you enjoy your days!!! Thinking of you!!! Big hugs Silke

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly
Sorry your Christmas Meal wasn't so good. We had a really lazy day and then travelled on the next day to see my family who were visiting Christchurch from Australia. Just such a lovely time. I'm really going to miss your posts but understand where you're coming from. I haven't had time to play with my new Cricut properly yet. I'll also look forward to seeing your new project.

Cheers Noleen

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Kelly

Firstly I must say thank you for popping over to my blog and making sure everything is OK! All is good and hopefully by the end of January things may be back to normal, more details on my blog. I have just played catch up on your blog, your cards just get more amazing by the minute. Can't wait to see what wonderful creations you are going to come up with now you have the Bosskut Gazelle. Good to hear you had a great Christmas and will take this opportunity to wish you and your family and Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year!

hugs
Kaye x