Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally...I'm Done With Kim's Christmas Card Set!

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! It's a VERY Happy Thursday for me...I am done with my daughter in laws Christmas card set...all 24 of them! I can box them up and give them to her this weekend! IF I do this next year...I'll start in July...LOL! It really wasn't as bad as what I make it out to be. I love these topper cards and they really go pretty quick. These last 2 really look better in person than the picture, for some reason, they look washed out---

Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Stampendous
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flower Soft, Rain Dots, Glossy Accents, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size:
A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Stampendous
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Font: Computer Generated-Santa'sSleigh
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Soft, Holly Flat Backs, Glossy Accents, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots
Don't forget to scroll down to see what Silke sent me and make sure you visit her blog and say hello to her. Even though it is written in German, you can do what I do...Look at the pictures! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day!

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Now he is cute as can be!!! Congrats on finishing your task for your DIL

Linda said...

Love them both! I know you must be glad to get those cards finished. Well done!

Diane said...

Very cute!!!!! These have all been so gorgeous...and so nice of you to take the time to share with all of us.....okay what are you doing next.....can't wait to see!!!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...what cute little elves!!! This is really a great finish for your DIL's set. I know you are glad to finish but I'm sure she is going to be elated when she sees the full set. You did such a great job on all of them!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yea Kelly! I hope your DIL appreciateds all of the hard work. Each and every card has been a masterpiece! I need a tutorial on your fab bows! xxD

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think these are my favorite, Kelly! That elf is just irresistible! Congrats on a job well done!

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
What a beautiful card with such a cute theme.
Also I like your writing very well.
Hugs
Melodie

Rachel said...

Oh how precious Kelly!!!
hugs,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

I LOVIN THESE!!! Yippee your done!

The Other Patti Sue said...

The whole set is just amazing! Want to start on mine? Just kiddin!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on finishing your set of cards. They are beautiful! Your daughter-in-law will be thrilled with them.

Theresa said...

Those are tooooo cute! Love the fonts you choose.

Sharon Caudle said...

AACCK!! These are sooo adorable, Kelly!!!! I love those cute little stamps, and I'm a HUGE tent topper card fan! I love them both! What a lucky DIL you have! You're amazing! hugs!

Silli said...

Hello Kelly.... YOU make my day! Your card are so funny, I love the images...many thanks for your sweet words...;-) You are wonderful!

C said...

These are just adorable, Kelly! Hey, you can translate Silke's blog to English. There's a translate button you can add to your google toolbar.

Sandy said...

This is tooo cute...the little elf is precious...the colors and ribbon fab!!!!

Laura Weed, Stampendous Graphics Coordinator said...

We posted your cute cards today on our Facebook Fan Page! Thanks so much for sharing.