Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Money Holder

Good Morning Everyone! Here's a quick and easy money holder that I did for my father in law. It measures 3x7 closed and is perfect to tuck a check inside. I wish I would have taken a picture of it opened but didn't even think about it. I've already sealed the envelope but I will be making a money holder for our dog groomer later in the week and will be sure to take a picture.
Here's The Recipe---
Size: 3x7 Closed
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop, Ribbon Tag
Punch: Martha Stewart Tree Edge, Martha Stewart Tree/Ornaments. Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland
Accessories: Ribbon, Craft Yarn, Gold Flat Back Pearls
We always make him two cards, 1 serious, and 1 for fun---
Here Is The Recipe---
Size: A2
MCPT: Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Whipper Snapper
Nestibilities: Oval/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Snowflake Embossing Folder
Font: Cutting Cafe Fancy Holiday Season Printable Stamps
Punch: EK Dotted Scallop Edge Punch
Accessories: Ribbon, Fun Flock, Flower Soft, Snowflake Charm, Heart Charm, Alpha Beads


That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty way to enclose a check, Kelly! No chance of it falling out. LOVE that polar bear and the beads and fluffy flock are the perfect embellies!

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous! I love the little polar bear!

Migdalia said...

How cute are those?! As always, just adorable! Can't wait to see the one for the dog groomer!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Great money holder Kelly and your card just makes you go ,...awwwwww! Such great attention to detail!Super duper job!;D Tracy

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...WOW you just keep the cute cards coming. I don't know how you do it. Both of these are so cute and all the details are just wonderful!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous stuff as usual lady! Fab holder. I've got to go look, I think I have that tree punch...love it! and the polar bear is too cute for words! xxD

Unknown said...

OK I don't know which one I like best! You always make the prettiest things! Love how you did the beads on the polar bear one and he is just the cutest! Hugs Mary

Audrey said...

i love them both but i think i like that bear the best! he is so cute!

Rachel said...

These are both fabulous Kelly! The little bear melts my heart, he is sooo precious. Great job on both.
hugs,
Rachel

Melodie said...

The money holder and the card have again become a perfect dream.
The Little Polar Bear is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Audrey said...

i just wanted to let you know that i love your blog and your creations.
i have an award for you on my blog. just right click on the picture to save it and put it on your blog if you'd like. thanks for your inspiration
Aud Cards

Silli said...

Both creations are very pretty Kelly, I love your work... Big hugs!