Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Good Morning Everyone. I'm so happy you stopped by today. I'd love to hear from you so please take a moment to leave a comment! Here are a couple of gift card holders I made for my granddaughters. Basically they are 4.25 square card with a pocket to hold the gift card. This one is for Bella, my youngest granddaughter---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 square
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Arrow Border, Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font: Computer Generated-LD Cute Curls
Accessories: Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Flower Soft, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

This one is for Kayli, my oldest granddaughter---


Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 square
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMSStamps/Image: Penny Black
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Dotted Scallop Border, Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flower Soft, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots


Here is what the inside looks like, nothing fancy (I really didn't have time since these have got to be sent out no later than tomorrow or Friday and I still have 3 more to make). The base is cut at 4.25 x 10.5 then scored at 4.25 and 8.5 and folded up to form the pocket and notched out with the window word punch and the 1 inch circle punch to hold the card.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! I usually stop by my blogger friends in the morning to see what they are up to but I've got a doctor appointment this morning, it's not that I have forgotten you! I'll be sure to stop by tonight to see all of your gorgeous creations!.

15 comments:

Silli said...

Good morning sweet Kelly, I love both cards... Love the cute snowman and the little elfe... So much love in your cards...;-) I hope, you enjoy your day! Big hugs my friend!

magicwanda said...

How Cute are these.....
Hi Kelly, This is what I have to get busy making... You did a great job !
Big HUgs Wanda

Teresa said...

More beautiful creations! Have a good day.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I love your gift card holders!!! I have to make a few of these so I've been researching different ones. I definitely am giving this one a try. Love the stamps and coloring. Thanks for showing the inside not always sure what to do.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I didn't know you have a granddaughter named Bella! How 'bout that?! I LOVE these gift card holders. The images are adorable and I love those sweet heart charms. I like the fact that it's a full-size card. SO PRETTY! I just love looking at your cards!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly,
your cards are so beautiful and the pictures so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Beth said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, these are so cute. My favorite is the elf. Thank you for the instruction for the girft card.

Sandi said...

Kelly, sweet, sweet, sweet. Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

So frickin' adorable Kelly! I have "Sticky" but so far haven't been successful at coloring him. Maybe I should try my Prismas. You'res is perfect! xxD

Min said...

These are both too adorable!! I love that little PB Snowman!!
Beautiful work!!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
Min

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Kelly,
These are just too adorable and so sweet for your granddaughters. You always do an awesome job with the coloring, and the inside pocket is perfect for a gift card holder. I know they will love them. Have a blessed and Happy Holiday my friend!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Regina Easter said...

oh kelly, everything is totally adorable...hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, Love your gift card holders. I've made them like this before but forgot just how easy this one is. I know your grandchild will love it.

Also just wanted to let you know that I enjoy all the work you share with the world. Thank you for doing that and doing such a wonderful job.
Jean B
stamplady11@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Oh Kelly, these are beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful Weekend!!
hugs,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

I love the elf card! It reminds me of a nostalgic old-fashioned Christmas. Very very warm and tender!