Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, November 30, 2009

Let It Snow

Good Morning Everyone! For those of you that went shopping on Black Friday, I'm happy you survived and are able to visit with me today! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and a beautiful weekend! Today's card is yet another card for my daughter in laws set...(I'm just about finished with the set)...I love these topper cards, they are SO quick and easy and require minimal embellishment. I have received several emails asking if they fit in a regular A2 envelope. The base card is 4.25 inch square. After the base is completed, I add the top that is cut with a scallop Nestibility to the base to measure 5.5 which fits perfectly into a A2 envelope. I am seriously thinking of making topper cards for the cards I will be making for my family and friends---

Here's The Recipe---

Card Size: A2-Topper

MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS

Stamps/Image: Penny Black

Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop

Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland

Punches: Small Marvy Snowflake

Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flat Back Pearls, Rain Dots, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by! Just a reminder the drawing for the Visa gift cards for the Blog Candy offering for my Followers is tomorrow. If you are interested, you must be a follower AND post a comment under the posting titled Blog Candy at the top of this page before midnight EDT tonight.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, me first! Okay, Kelly... I never realized these cards would fit in a standard A2 envie, so I am off to make one! LOVE the colors on here... snow much fun! Hey, did you use your Cuttlebug? You can enter this over at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Silli said...

hello Kelly, I hope you had a wonderful weekend... Your card is so fab! I love the cute image, the colors are perfect!!!! Love your work... Thinking of you...Big hugs Silke

Marie said...

Hi Kelly! I love this card. Your coloring is fabulous!

Sandy said...

Oh he looks like such a happy little snowman...and I so agree...Let it Snow...that could mean a snowday...and I love those...beautiful card and your blog looks great!

Linda said...

Love the snowy look of your blog!
Your snowman card is beautiful. Great colors and those turquoise snowflakes are the best. I like the topper cards too.

Diane said...

Another beautiful card....have to say I love this one as much as the pink ones.....I will have to give these topper cards a try....our first big snow is predicted for Thursday...a good day to stay inside and create these...thanks for sharing and for all the ideas!!

craftieodmae said...

I love your card, they look like they are haveing such a great time! Love the colors too!!!

Teresa said...

I love these topper cards, too. I may just have to try one. I have some JustRite stamps that would be perfect for it.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I love the new wintery look to the website. This snowman is just the cutest. With every snowman you do I think okay I like this one best and then here comes another one that I think no I like this one best..I just can't make up my mind LOL. Regardless I love them all and this one looks great!!!

Min said...

This is just too cute! I LOVE this little snowman!
You must have spent the week at my house last week - I have over 100 of this snowman's siblings floating around our house. He'll be gracing the cover of our Christmas Cards this year!!
Fabulous card Kelly!! Just LOVE the paper you used!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Melodie said...

Hello Kelly,
the little thick man is sooo cute, and the paper fantastic.
Your card is so beautiful.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments at my blog.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

What a cute card...love that snowman! Thanks for sharing ;the receipe! Hugs, Mary

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Love the card and the new wintery look of your blog!
Hugz

Peet said...

This card is so gorgeous, Kelly! Love it!!

~JulieH~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~JulieH~ said...

He's gorgeous Kelly and your colouring is fantastic! Loving all the pearls! Yur daughter in law will be over the moon with these!
Hugs
Juliexx

eunice said...

These A2 topper style cards you have been doing for your Christmas cards are the cutest thing! Really like the colors on this one. You are so creative how you are able to make each card look so special and one of a kind!

Rachel said...

That snowman is fabulous!! another beautiful card Kelly!!! thanks so much for explaining the measurements and telling us how to fit it in a standard envelope. actually never thought of the envelope. lol
hugs,
Rachel