Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, December 21, 2009

Lookie What I Got In Today's Mail!

I'm just getting home from being out all day doing some last minute shopping and look what I found in my mailbox...it's a card from Min. Isn't it just about the cutest card ever? I saw it this morning when I visited her blog and she said the picture didn't do it justice and she is so right! It is even more adorable in person! She sent 100 of these...can you imagine making 100 shaker cards...that's not an easy task! I feel so honored to have received one of her Kaymin Kreations originals...Thank you so much Min for thinking of me!

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG that's as cute as can be! did you say she made 100!?! I can't even IMAGINE! Lucky you! xxD

Beth said...

Lucky you, it is so cute. Do you think you can get me on her mailing list?

Melodie said...

A really beautiful card.
Hugs
Melodie

craftieodmae said...

yep, she worked hard on that task. But it sure is gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...This card is caaaute!!! What an honor for you to receive one. She did a fantastic job and to do 100 WOW.

Silli said...

wowzers... Great idea, love the cool snowman..., great coloring Kelly... Happy day! Silke

Min said...

So glad it arrived safely Kelly!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min