Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, December 18, 2009

My Last 2 Christmas Gift Card Holders For The Season

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Here are the last 2 Christmas gift card holders I have to do for the season. For once I'd like to be able to organize myself to where I don't have to stand in long lines at the post office and pay for priority mail to insure they will get there in time for Christmas. Anyway, they are sealed and ready to be taken to the post office this morning. This one is for my son that lives in Tennessee---Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 square
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Dotted Scallop, Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font:Computer Generated-LD Cute Curls
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

And this one is for my middle granddaughter, Chloe---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 square
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Penny Black
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Dotted Scallop Border, Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Silver Gel Pen, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today, Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you on Monday. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

14 comments:

Migdalia said...

Oh, Kelly, those are adorable!
TFS
Hugz

DonnaMundinger said...

Are you breathing a sigh of relief!? The last two are as adorable as the frist! Your creations are amazing lady! Lovin' the colors here. xxD

Peet said...

These are so beautiful, kelly!!!

Min said...

Way too CUTE Kelly!!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
Min

craftieodmae said...

They are goreous as always. Have a great weekend, I'm getting ready for a foot + snow.........

Melodie said...

Wow Kelly,
what wonderful cards and the images are sooo cute.
Hugs
Melodie

My name is Mary said...

How cute are those? Love the paper and ribbons! Mary

Rachel said...

Kelly, these are sooo adorable!!
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Kelly! I love them both! And I'm right there with you about wishing the same thing. I end up paying priority every year. UGH! Maybe one of these days, we'll get it all together. Whatcha think? :) hugs!

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Kelly,

Wonderful cards my friend. I know you are happy to have finished them all. I will e-mail you with some mailing infomation, as I am a former Postal employee.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sandi said...

wow Kelly, great job. Hugs

Silli said...

Hello my sweet Kelly, both cards are so cute...The snowman is sooo beautiful, its my fav. snowman...;-) I love your work so much and I enjoy your site!!! Big hugs and happy sunday my friend...

Enfys said...

These are totally adorable Kelly, I just popped over to wish you and your family a very very happy and peaceful christmas,
big hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!