Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Daughter-in-Law

Good Morning! Along with posting this birthday card for my daughter-in-law, I want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you and your family and happy, safe and healthy New Year!
Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Nestabilities: Circle/scallop
Sizzix: Dots and Flower Embossing Set
Punches: Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly, Martha Stewart Branch, EK Fern
Font: Computer generated-Batang, Vivaldi
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Pearls, Heart Charm, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today...I remember as a child how we tickled we would get when we would go to bed on New Years Eve saying "see you next year" so I'm going to carry on the tradition! See you next year...have a safe and Happy New Year!

13 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this is beautiful, love the embossed background and the colours are gorgeous.

See you next year! we love saying that as kids too.

hugs
Kaye x

Measha06 said...

Beautiful card, my favourite colours. You are so talented, keep up the good work next year. See you next year.

Sandi said...

Kelly it is beautiful and a Happy New Year to you also. Hugs

craftieodmae said...

another beautiful card. Love the colors!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOHHHH, yummy yummy Kelly! Just a gorgeous card, my friend! Have a wonderful New Year! xxD

Diane said...

Oh so very pretty!!! Love the "punch" of color with the ribbon! Have a wonderful New Year...its been a "pleasure" "meeting" you!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh goodness, that background is gorgeous....love your card....

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so beauitful, Kelly! You do such gorgeous work! Thank you so much for all your fabulous inspiration. I'm looking forward to another year of following your amazing creations! Happy New Year and see you next year! :) Hugs!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, your card is so wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Silli said...

OM!!! Big smile, your card is so beautiful and with love!!! I love the colors and the sweet butterflys!!! kelly, all the best for the new year!!! Thinking of you my sweetie!!!! Hugs Silke

Sandy said...

Ohhhhh what do I love about this card....everything! The purple is fab and I adore butterflies...love the way you tied the little charm with that gorgeous ribbon....it is just beautiful....Happy Happy New Year....big hugs...sandy

Rachel said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly!! She is one lucky girl. Have a Very Happy New Year!!!
hugs,
Rachel

eunice said...

Oh....I love the embossed background on this! I have this embossing folder too but have not had a chance to use it yet...gotta go find it! Is that core-dinations cardstock you used it on? Did you have it sand it to get the two colors? This really turned out beautiful!