Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joy To The World

Good Morning All...Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a great week. I'd love to hear from you, please take a moment to post a comment to say hello! Here's ANOTHER card for my daughter in laws set...whew...just 2 more and I'll be done! I'll bet you are getting as tired of looking at them as I am making them! When I started this project, I never dreamed it would be such an undertaking...a true labor of love! Even though they are quick and easy...24 doesn't sound like a lot until you go to make them! Today's card features Mo's Digital Pencil, how I love her images! The ribbon matches the card better than it looks in the picture---
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Font: Computer Generated-Credit Valley
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Gold Flat Back Pearls, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Another beautiful card! I know I am not tired of looking at them.

Sandy said...

awwwww...look at that precious little choir...makes me feel like singing...the green is beautiful...I adore it...great work again!

craftieodmae said...

I love this image!! Fantastic card. when yall coming up for Christmas?

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...This choir is just adorable. I am not tired of seeing these cards at all!!!! Love your coloring and paper you used.

Carole Beath said...

Awww, Kelly...this is one adorable card.d I love it.
Hugs.
Carole

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Kelly and I love tent style cards they look super.
Hugs
Lana x

Migdalia said...

How cute is that! Luv the coloring!
I've never made a topper card, but, after seeing yours, I'm going to give it a shot!
Hugz

magicwanda said...

Wow Kelly
I love it....I really have to try one of these cards , I keep seeing yours and they are amazing....
Big Hugs Wanda

Theresa said...

Another cute card. I really have to get on mine and get off this computer!!! Thanks for the e-mail on the bows. Haven't tried it yet but can't wait to give it a shot!

Char said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying your posts since I discovered your blog. Haven't gotten tired of your topper cards. Happy Holidays.

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
I see so much of your beautiful cards. Again, this is again quite fantastisc become. Especially cute I think your idea is great mixing with the singers on two dark-skinned. I'm so thrilled.
Hugs and lovey greetings
Melodie

Unknown said...

aaahhhh! I love it! I'm certainly not tired of seeing these cards! I've started a card topper but haven't finished yet! Thanks for all the great inspiration! Mary

Silli said...

This is very very pretty kelly, I love the image... Your choice of papers is fab...always... Big hugs and happy day...;-) Silke

Diane said...

I love this one, too...look at all that work you put into it!! The colros are great...another one that I am sure your DIL will love..how will she ever part with them!!!!

gigi rojas said...

B-E-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! It reminds me of "It's A Small World" from Disney World. It makes you smile. :)