Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meowy Christmas

Good Morning! Just a real quick card to post this morning. It's a gift card holder for my stepson who volunteers at a pet shelter. One of these days I'm going to learn to take a straight picture, but it won't be today...LOL---
Here's the recipe---
Card Size: 4.25 square
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Penny Black
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Punch: EK Arrow Border, Stampin Up Window Word, Fiskars 1" Circle punch
Font: Computer Generated-LD Cute Curls
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Glossy Accents, Heart Charm, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots


That's it for today...see you tomorrow! Have a great day!

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Straight or not it's awesome!! Love that little fellow!

Sandi said...

Kelly that kittie is just the sweetest, love what you did with it. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... so cute! Love that border punch. Haven't seen that one yet. Love the gold accents, Kelly!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a cautie!!! Love how his tail hangs out. Love the colors and all the embellies. I think you do a great job taking the pictures of your cards!!!

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! That is so CUTE!

Min said...

This so looks like my fat cat - although I think he'd be CHEWING on the holly! Absolutely ADORABLE Kelly!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

My name is Mary said...

Wow, I love everything about this card..that cat is too cute, love the paper
Have a great day! Mary

Ilonka said...

Awhhhh so cute and i love the pussycat stamp of Penny Black.
Beautiful card Kelly.

XXX Ilonka

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo CUTE, Kelly!!! That kitty is just adorable and you colored her beautifully! I had to laugh at your straight pic comment, cause I'm always having to straighten mine out!! I can't take a straight pic either! At least we're in it together! hugs!

Melodie said...

The cat is sooo cute, and your card so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

DonnaMundinger said...

I WANT THAT KITTY!!!!!! Too cute! Love the charm too! xxD

Rachel said...

Awww how cute is this!!! Great job.
hugs,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

Such a delightful card! I'd say a cat lover's delight!!! Really really cute and sweet!