Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, December 4, 2009

For A Very Special Neighbor-Thanks!

Good Morning and Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to the weekend! Here is a quick little Thank You card for our neighbor, Millie. She is the one that lost her husband unexpectly a couple months ago. She brought us a homemade ham and cheese quiche earlier in the week and even though I don't care for quiche, my husband raved about it. This card features the circle from The Cutting Cafe For My Neighbor Set and the Thanks from the same set but cropped---
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2-Topper
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Flowers 2x2.75 Embossing Set
Punch: Fiskars Small Tag
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Brads, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you Monday, enjoy your weekend!

22 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty! I love the dp and your colors!

Sandi said...

Oh love those colors Kelly, and what a sweet card for such a sweet act of kindness. Hugs

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
You show us how to conjure up a few ingredients to make a beautiful card.
I like these cards very much.
Hugs
Melodie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty card! I love those colors together! So spring like! Have a great day!

Carol<>< said...

very pretty!
love the soft colors!
Carol<><

Teresa said...

Nice card. I love the color combinations!

Beth said...

This is such a pretty card. Your neighbor will love it.

Kris said...

What a sweet card Kelly. Love the color combo. Hugs...Kris

Marie said...

Love this card. Love the color combo. Great job as usual.

Audrey said...

i love this card. the color combo is so pretty and i love the layout

Theresa said...

Very pretty! Colors of my daughter's bedroom! Happy
weekend.

Regina Easter said...

what a sweet thing to do kelly...I bet your one of the best neighbors to have...very pretty card...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo pretty, Kelly!!! Love the pink and green color combo and the embossed circle in the center is the perfect touch! Beautiful card! Now I've been such a bad blogger (I'm afraid it's going to be that way all month!!) So I'm off to see all the other fabulous creations of yours that I've missed lately!! hugs!

Rachel said...

Oh how sweet Kelly! this is beautiful.
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs,
Rachel

Silli said...

hello my sweet kelly, your card is very pretty!!! I love the soft colors...and the lo!!! happy friday and BIg hugs...;-) Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is so pretty! Love the little embossed flower and your dainty little bow is perfect!

C said...

Lucky you to have such a sweet neighbor and lucky Millie to receive such a beautiful card. Great Job!

Diane said...

Very pretty..sounds like you have a great neighbor...love the soft colors!

Linda said...

Very pretty card using those pastels, Kelly. She will love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey I see we were thinking along the same color lines! Love this Kelly! xxD

Sandy said...

Such a precious card...love love love the colors...wonderful job with the embossing...great design!!!

Enfys said...

Hi Kelly, this is adorable, i love the fresh colours you used.
big hugs
En xx