Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, November 23, 2009

This Is THE Last Of My Thanksgiving Cards For The Year!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Here are a few more Thanksgiving cards that I waited to post until the recipients had a chance to receive them. This 1st one is for our good friends Kathi and Bob. You remember them, they are the Disney enthusiasts that have a room in their home with nothing but Disney. Kathi, if you are looking in today, I hope you like it and would really like to hear from you, so please leave a comment. If you don't know how, it's EASY...You don't need a blogger account to leave a comment. All you have to do is click comment at the end of each posting and a box will open, write your comment then where is says "choose an identity" click the circle that says "name/URL" a box will open then type in your name then click "publish your comment" that's it!
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:
A2
Stamps/Image: Disney Clip Art
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Fall Leaves Die Set,Butterfly Embossing Combo (texture on acorn) Cricut:Doodlecharm Cartridge (acorn)
Punches: EK Dotted Scallop Border, EK Fern, Martha Stewart Branch
Font: Computer Generated-Waltograph
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Craft Ink, Eyelet, GoldFlat Back Pearls

These next 2 are for our good friends Gigi and Eduardo. They were the couple that stayed with me at the hospital while my husband was having his back surgery. I usually make 2 for them, one serious and 1 for fun.
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:
A2
Stamps/Image: Pilgrim Clip Art
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Maple Leaf 3 x 3 Combo
Punches: EK Arrow Border, EK Scallop Corner, EK Fern, Martha Stewart Branch
Font: Computer Generated-Credit Valley
Accessories: Ribbon, Craft Ink, Eyelet, Gold Flat Back Pearls
And the LAST Thanksgiving card that you'll see here on my blog until next year...sorry about the flashback from the metallic paper---
Here is the recipe---
Card Size:
A2
Stamps/Image: Pilgrim Clip Art
Nestabilities: Oval/Scallop
Font: Computer Generated-Doodle Print, Cocktail
Accessories: Ribbon, Foam Pop Dots
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again tomorrow. Enjoy your day!

18 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I just looove all three cards. I know how special friends are and you certainly have made special cards for them. Love all the embellishments and the fonts are perfect, wonderful job!!!!

Melodie said...

Wow, Kelly, these cards are so lovely.
Hugs
Melodie

craftieodmae said...

Kelly you have done it again, 3 fantastic cards! Your friends will love them! have a great day my friend!

Sandi said...

woozers those are some of the cutest T-Day cards ever. Hugs

Diane said...

Love them.....they are are so cute..your friends will love them...I really like the Mickey one, its just so different....thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are terrific, Kelly! I just love all the shapes and layers and those colors are WOW! Love that Mickey and Minnie one the best! They are just adorable! Have a wonderful, happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Sandy said...

I LOVE the Mickey and Minnie card...they are all wonderful but that is too die for...wonderful wonderful wonderful...I love the leaves and rich colors...my sis is a die hard fan and would love this...I wish I could make cards...I'll make the coffee if you come on over and give me a lesson or two!!!!!

Theresa said...

Really pretty cards. One of the first things I do in the morning after I get the daycare kids to breakfast, is come and take a peek on what you've been up too!!!! That's IF my internet is working! lol Thanks for all the insperation you give Kell. :) Happy Monday, Theresa

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Three more wonderful cards! Luv them all!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are just stunning!! WOW!

Min said...

Kelly I love your cards! Your images are just too cute!!
Hope you have a great Turkey day!
Hugs & Happy days!
Min

Amy said...

These are so cute, I love them all.

DonnaMundinger said...

These are all just adorable Kelly! That reminds me I better get my cards in the mail! xxD

Linda said...

Your cards are precious! I especially love the Minnie and Mickey one. Happy Thanksgiving!

Wilfreda said...

All of your cards are great, but I just love the Minnie & Mickey. Awesome!!!

Brenda said...

OMG! All 3 cards are to die for!!!! They are all sooooooooo adorable!! Cute, cute, cute!!!!
Great job, Kelly!!!! :)

Rachel said...

Oh soooo beautiful!! girl you just rock these cards!!! I especially love the Mickey mouse card, but i am also a HUGE Mickey fan. They are all STUNNING kelly! Great job, your friends are going to love them.
Big Hugz,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

We absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED both our cards!!! Just don't forget that Eduardo and I are the cute pilgrims and Tom and you are the two crazy birds! You also did beautiful work with Kathi and Bob's card. It is just MAGICAL! How blessed we are to have such wonderful dear friends. And to receive 2 INCREDIBLE cards from them, who could ask for more!!!