Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Just a couple of quick posts while my husband is still fast asleep. These are for my daughter in laws set. This first one is similar to one that I did a while ago. When she seen it, she fell in love with the image so without duplicating it I wanted to use the image on one that I was making for her set---

Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Penny Black, Cutting Cafe-All About Christmas
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Babyface Alphabet Tag/Tree Top 3x3 Combo Set
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flowersoft, Silver Flat Back Pearls, Craft Yarn, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

This next one, I wasn't sure about it at first. I was afraid there wasn't going to be enough color in it but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. The white specks on the manger is flashback from the glitter---

Here's The Recipe---
Card Size:
A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Stampendous
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Babyface Alphabet Tag
Font: Computer Generated-Credit Valley
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Gel Pen, Craft Yarn, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today. I wish everyone a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. We won't be having a traditional Thanksgiving gathering, in fact, I won't be cooking at all (no surprise!) The only family we have here is my youngest son, his wife and grandson and since she has a HUGE family and they make the rounds I just can't see putting them through another meal. We are going to go on a gambling cruise with our good friends Gigi and Eduardo and have the kids over tonight for pumpkin pie.

19 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly, just beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hugs

eunice said...

Wow!!! This card is a stunner, Kelly! So beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving! I have been truly blessed to have discovered your wonderful blog and found a wonderful friend in you!
Have a great time on your cruise!

DonnaMundinger said...

A Happy Thanksgiving to you chickie! Sounds like a fun stress free day! Enjoy! Love your cards! the pink is so sweet and the other is stunning! Big Hugs! D

Kris said...

Both of these are fabulous! The white specks on the manger look "intended". Happy Thanksgiving...hugs...Kris

Sandy said...

Kelly....Happy Thanksgiving...hope you have tons o fun and win lots of money...LOL....what a great mother in law you are...so sweet to think of your kiddos and not yourself...you are a blessing...these cards are gorgeous...I really love the both but my fav has to be the baby Jesus...I love it...so beautiful and really speaks to the season...you too always bring a smile to my face...big hugs...sandy

Migdalia said...

Wow! I so LOVE the second one(and the first, lol), simply beautiful! Have fun on your cruise, spend little and win a lot!
Hugz

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly,
with my three words in english, I cannon say, how fabolous are your cards.
I hope, you can smile about my postings with my beautiful english.
Thank you also for your friendly postings on my blog.
Hugs
Melodie

Linda said...

Both cards are beautiful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, my friend these cards are just stunning! I favor the pink, but adore both of them. Have fun on your cruise, and WIN $$$$$$, so you can buy more crafting stuff!! LOL, have a blessed day my good friend.

Hugz, xx

~L~

craftieodmae said...

Your cards are gorgeous as always! Have fun today and hey, it's all about pie anyway! Happy Thanksgiving!!

~JulieH~ said...

Hiya Kelly
Just popping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! looks like you are going to have a really fun time!
These cards are absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure she will love them!
Hugs
Juliexx

Brenda said...

Hi Kelly!!

Look at this, It's sooo pretty!!!
Gorgeous card!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Brenda (Shylow27@aol.com)

I'm sorry I haven't replied to your email! I will get to it soon, promise! :)

Brenda said...

Oppps sorry, thought I had to go up to post on the pink card...which is SUPER CUTE! Reminds me of my 3 grandbabies! :)

Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!! Your work is beautiful! :)

Brenda

Rachel said...

Oh Kelly, these are GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the manger card, but WOW!!! on both! your daughter in law is going to love this set.
Big Hugz,
Rachel :0)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous cards! I like the manger one, since that is really what Christmas is all about! Happy Thanksgiving!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Hope your Thanksgiving cruise was profitable and the pie was not to filling LOL. The cards are really gorgeous!!! Your coloring on the both are fantastic. Love em..

Regina Easter said...

oh my word these two card are darling...happy thanksgiving day after....hugs

gigi rojas said...

Kel, The cards for Kim turned out really beautiful! She is going to be very proud to hand these out! What a great idea! Now go get some rest, I know that I am tired. Yesterday was great fun and what a great way to spend Thanksgiving, right!

LUV YA,
G

Diane said...

I love them!!! How in the heck is she going to give them away and choose who gets what....I would want to keep them all for myself...selfish, I know, but they are beautiful!!