Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some Of My Best Friends Are Flakes

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! Here is another card that I've done for my daughter in law's set. I mixed the digital stamps, the circle wording is from The Cutting Cafe and the snowman image is Mo's Digital Pencil---


Here is the recipe---

Card Size: A2-Topper

MCPT: Prismacolor/OMS

Stamps/Image: Cutting Cafe-Christmas All Around, Mo's Digital Pencil

Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop

Cuttlebug: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Babyface Alphabet Die (tag)

Font: Computer Generated-Girls Are Wierd

Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Rain Dots, Craft Yarn, Black Flat Back Pearls

That's it for today! If I don't get a chance to post anything tomorrow have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day!

If you have any questions, it's very important that you leave me your email address. I love to share what knowledge I have with you so PLEASE help me out by leaving me a way to reach you.

13 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Hi Kelly, beautiful card! I love Mo's images. I am just starting with cardmaking myself, but you are WAY beyond what I can do yet! ;-) I live in Houston and I see you're in Florida, so snow is just as unlikely for you as it is for me -- although amazingly we did have snow on Christmas Eve about four years ago. It was the first time with snow on Christmas in Houston in a century!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ilonka said...

Hi Kelly the card is stunning and the SNOWMAN is so cute!!


XXX Ilonka

Migdalia said...

That card is so 'cool'! Luv it!

Kris said...

I juat love this Kelly. It looks so "frosty". Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly...Snowmen are one of my favs and you have done such a wonderful job with this one. Love how you put the snowman in the sentiment!! Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Suzanne said...

Sorry about that...anonymous is me

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so fun and frosty Kelly! This whole set of cards is just phenominal. xxD

Melodie said...

Ha, yesterday I have made a card with the same folder, but my card is not so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Silli said...

Hello Kelly, your card is sweet! I love the snowman ans the colors... Great sketch... Big hugs and happy day. Silke

Measha06 said...

The card is another winner. SOOOOOO cute! Enjoy thanksgiving tomorrow.

Brenda said...

OK...I just had to comment on this card, since I LOVE snowmen!! First of all the card is ADORABLE!!

Let me tell you a cute little story...last year when my grandson was 3 years old noticed that it started snowing outside and he ran to the door..looking out the window shouting it's snowing it's snowing! (well it was only a light dusting)and his mom said yes it is and when it snows more we can go outside and build a snowman! Well, it didn't snow for a couple of days and finally it started snowing again...he ran to the couch looked out the window and yelled snowmen are coming! Snowmen are coming! LOL..it was just to cute in my eyes :)

Have a nice evening! Brenda :)

Rachel said...

My Goodness another beautiful card!! you do such fabulous work Kelly!!
hugs,
Rachel

gigi rojas said...

Now this is just CRAZY CUTE! Love it!!!