Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry Kissmas

Good Morning. Thanks for stopping by. Here is another card I did for my daughter in law's card set. I was hoping to be able to give them to her on Thanksgiving day but since I have gotten such a late start, that isn't going to happen. She doesn't know that I'm working on them so if not this Christmas...there is always next Christmas...LOL! I'm keeping them kind of simple so I hope to have them done by the 1st weekend in December...I'm going to give it my best shot---Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2-Topper
MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS
Stamps/Image: Stampavie
Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop
Cuttlebug: Babyface Alphabet Tag/Tree Top 3x3 Combo Set
Font: Computer Generated-Santa's Sleigh
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Silver Flat Back Pearls, Glossy Accent, Craft Yarn,Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots

That's all I have for today. Enjoy your day!

22 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a precious card. Your coloring is wonderful and all the litte snowflakes fantastic. This card doesn't look all the simple to me and I know whenever, LOL, your DIL gets these cards she will loooove them. I was anonymous yesterday not sure how that happened will have to close better...hahaha

eunice said...

Cute, cute, cute! Lucky, lucky daughter in law!

C said...

Sooooo cute,Kelly! Your DIL is sure to LOVE this.

Craftieodamae said...

GO Kelly,GO Kelly,GO Kelly, LOL, you can do it! She is going to love all your cards.

Sandy said...

beyond cute..that little image is to die for I love this one!!!

Linda said...

Precious image! Your card does not look simple at all. I would love to get a set of cards like that.

Vicki said...

Simply AWESOME...love your coloring and the colors you have used for the card.

HUGS!

Vicki

Migdalia said...

OMG that is so CUTE! She is so lucky to have a MIL like you!

Sandi said...

Kelly what a perfectly sweet card. Hugs

Julie said...

How sweet!

DonnaMundinger said...

Honestly Kelly! this is just PRECIOUS!!!! You are so sweet to do this for her! I don't think I could part with this! xxD

Unknown said...

Well.... how cute is that?? Great job Kelly, as always. :-)
Cheers

Melodie said...

Wow, the image is soooo cute, the papers first class.
I am enthusiastic
Hugs
Melodie

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, this is cute, cute, cute my friend! You always find the cutest images, and I so love that green ribbon. Lucky DIL, to have such a caring MOM!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh man, I have been searching everywhere for this stamp and they're sold out. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS!! I love this! All these cards you're making for her are NOT simple! She's going to adore them! I know I sure do! hugs!

FroggieStamps said...

Adorable, love it!! :)

Silli said...

Hello dear Kelly, your card is so sweet! I love the cute image, the colors are fab... Lov e the circel...Great work...I love your work. Big hugs and happy friday!

Diane said...

This is so adorable! I love everything about it...the coloring is fantastic.....I am still trying to get mine to look good...the ribbon is perfect, too...love it!!

Theresa said...

Hi Kell, beautiful card...as usual!
Love the ribbon. Happy weekend.

Brenda said...

Hi kelly!

Well, this is the card that brought me to your blog....and now your stuck with me! :)

I love this card, I just want to pick up those little mice and pet them! LOL There so cute!!

Have a nice evening! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness! That image is so CUTE! Truly adorable, and your coloring is perfect! What a fantastic card! I love this!

gigi rojas said...

Okay maybe I need to give you 2 years advance notice!;) REEEEEEEEEEALLY PRECIOUS!!!