Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, November 20, 2009

'Tis The Season

Happy Friday! Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? Here another quick and easy card for my daughter in law's set featuring The Cutting Cafe's Fancy Holiday Season Printable Stamps. Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Cutting Cafe-Fancy Holiday Season
Cuttlebug: Holly Wreath 3x3 Combo, Textile Texture Embossing folder
Accessories: Ribbon, Flat Back Gems, Foam Pop Dots

It just doesn't much easier than this!
That's it for today...see you on Monday. Enjoy your weekend!

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card Kelly, enjoy your weekend too!

DonnaMundinger said...

How beautiful and traditional Kelly! I'm sure many would beg to differ on the "simple" part. The embossing and gorgeous bow definitly makes it look like it took hours to make. Gotta love that Cuttlebug! xxD

Sandy said...

Would you please please please come to my house and give me a lesosn on card making...you rock them....I love this one!

Melodie said...

And again such a wonderful card.
Hugs
Melodie

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly....Love this card. All the layers and embossing really makes everything pop. Have a great weekend!!

Migdalia said...

Another great card, Kelly! Luv the embossing!
Hugz

Ilonka said...

Whow Kelly I love the card! The choice of your paper is gorgeous.

XXX Ilonka

Theresa said...

Beautiful, traditional look to this card. Very nice. I love how u did the bow on the wreath!
Happy Weekend! :)

Linda said...

Love the paper and the touches of gold. Beautiful card!

Min said...

Beautiful Card Kelly! Love the papers you combined with the embossing!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Regina Easter said...

GOSH TO BE ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST....amazing stuff...hugs

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
This card is Stunning
I love the papers and colors...wow!
AWESOME as always...
Big Hugs Wanda

Silli said...

Hello dear Kelly, your card is wonderful, I love the colors and the bling... Big hugs and happy day!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is PRETTY! Love the embossing! The bow is lovely, and I really like the Christmas plaid paper! Love it!

Diane said...

Very pretty! Love all the "sparkle"!!

Teresa said...

I really like this card. I actually think I have this cuttlebug die, too.

gigi rojas said...

Shall I say just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S = Kelly's Cards!