Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Merry Christmouse

Good Morning Everyone! I am SO happy you stopped by to visit. For those of you that are new to my blog, I am working on a set of Christmas cards to give to my daughter in law to give her co-workers. There are 22-24 people in her office so along with my own Christmas cards, it is quite an undertaking. I've have to rethink this whole thing. I'm still going to make the cards for her but I have decided to do ALL topper cards in all the same simple style. As I'm making one, I will be making 2 of the same card, so she will have 24 cards but 12 different images. This will work better for me since I was pulling my hair out trying to decide what image would go best with what paper etc. So the next time you see me...I'll only be half bald...LOL! Without further delay here is today's card--- Here is the recipe---

Card Size: A2-Topper

MCPT:Prismacolor/OMS

Stamps/Image: Stampavie

Nestibilities: Circle/Scallop

Font: Computer Generated-CK Wonderland

Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter, Flowersoft, Gel Pen, Heart Buttons, Craft Yarn, Scor Tape, Foam Pop Dots


Thanks for stopping by...I hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day!

18 comments:

Ilonka said...

Whow what a JOB . But you make beautiful cards . And this is is stunning. So have e great day!


XXX Ilonka

Silli said...

Good morning kelly, your card is sooo sweet, I love the cute image and the colors..., your embellishments are so very pretty... I wish you a happy day..;-) Big hugs to you!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a cute card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love all the embellishments as usual. I must say your DIL is one lucky girl!!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Kelly
You are 2 funny...I want to see a picture of the bald side...ROTFLMAO !
I love this card such pretty rich colors...and awesome details as always
Big Hugs Wanda

craftieodmae said...

Kelly I love this image! he is so adorable! Making 2 at the same time is smart!!

Sandi said...

Kelly beautiful job. Hugs

C said...

What a cutie! Love this...it's perfect for a man or woman so I think you made a great choice.

Migdalia said...

That is so cute! You do an awesome job the prismas! Luv it!
Hugz

DonnaMundinger said...

Another ADORABLE one Kelly! I so commend you for sticking with what to me would be a really DAUNTING task! I may just have to scraplift this sentiment. TOO CUTE!!!! xxD

Diane said...

Very cute...love it...and your DIL in one lucky girlie!!! That's a ton of work...can't wait to see what your finished "projects" will be...hope you will "show" us!!!

Unknown said...

Kelly, how do you do it day after day! Another great card...love it! Could you share how you make those awesome bows! Hugs, Mary

Melodie said...

That's really a sweet christmas-card. I like it so much.
Hugs
Melodie

Theresa said...

Awwwww...Love it!
I gotta try that bow. It is soooo cute. Theresa

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, how adorable and cute is this....i love it...hugs

Anonymous said...

OMG, I don't blame you! That's a lot of cards! It doesn't look very simple to me. That card would take me all day to make. I love the image!

Rachel said...

Okay Kelly, enough is enough i'm sorry but if you are going to show this fabulous layout with your cards over and over you know i'm going to have to try one right!!! so consider this card layout scraplifted. of coarse mine will not look as stunning as yours but i must give this layout a try!~LOL
Big Hugz,
Rachel :0)

gigi rojas said...

OOPS! I had not gotten this far when I asked about ordering Christmas cards for you to make. Can it be for next year instead. I don't want you going BALD! NO PLEASE!!! That reminds me of something that Eduardo said to me that made me laugh to tears. The other day in the car I said that perhaps I should start taking the diet pills that one doc had prescribed since I am gaining so much weight. He asked why did I discontinue them, I said because I was going bald. And he said "oh God no please not bald too"! Now I know that you can imagine him saying that right, it was pre-t-t-y funny. Now back to the cards, really lets think about next year. I had no idea that there were so many people in her office. I can wait. I'll have lots more to choose from! ;)

Diamantin said...

Very nice card.