Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thinking Of You At Thanksgiving With Love

Good Morning...How is everyone? I hope you're having a good week. Before it slips my mind, let me remind you, if you haven't already left a comment and want to be elegible for the Cutting Cafe Give Away, you need to do it before midnight EDT 11/14 for the drawing the morning of 11/15. I've placed the printable stamp up for grabs at the top of my postings. Today is the day that Regina has posted all of the Design Team Members that are participating in the Give Away. You'll want to head over to the Cutting Cafe to see all the the fabulous projects made with the printable stamps and templates. Be sure to visit the other Design Team Members and post your comments on their blogs. There are some really awesome creations!
Now on to today's card! This is for my oldest granddaughter, Kalyi. There is a story that goes along with it but I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say, it started out to be for my middle granddaughter Chloe BUT because I used blue to match the turkey pilgrims dress, I decided to make it for Kayli. I'm starting to ramble now so here are the details---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Pilgrim Clip Art
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots, Babyface Alphabet Die (tag)
Nestabilities: Oval/Scallop, Circle
Punches: EK Arrow Border
Font: Computer Generated-Peggy Font
Accessories: Ribbon, Foam Pop Dots (lots and lots of pop dots)

That's it for today...Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

10 comments:

craftieodamae said...

another fantastic card! You just never cease to amaze me.

Sandy said...

Such a great job on this card..the embossing and colors are wonderful...no surprise coming from you!!!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...The colors and details on this card are just awesome!!! Just love it, love it, love it...

Migdalia said...

Too cute! Funny my oldest granddaughters name is almost the same! Just change the K to M to get Mayli! Hugz

Rachel said...

OMGosh this is adorable!!! I love the red, whit, and blue color combo. Great job Kelly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cute card! Love the colors!

Sharon Caudle said...

Kelly, this card is soooo ADORABLE!!! Love all the dimension and embossing. Beautiful card! hugs!

scrappinlil said...

You did a really great job on this one...I just love the colors and the embellies...wonderful..TFS

magicwanda said...

oh Kelly
what great colors...and who doesn't like turkey Mmmmmmm
Now you got me wanting it already!
Big Hugs Wanda

Silli said...

Om, this is cute, I love the borderpeunch... the colors are fabby! Hugs and happy day!