Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BLOG CANDY...Tell Me What You'd Rather Have!

Woo Hoo...I've now gone over 100 followers and that means Blog Candy! Before I make a decision as to what to offer, I like YOUR opinion. What would you rather have, a bunch of "stuff" OR would you rather have a gift card to either your favorite craft store OR a Visa gift card? I'll leave it open for a few days but want to do a posting soon, so please comment with your preference! This posting will stay on top for a few days until I get enough comments to make a decision. If you haven't already, sign up to be a follower so you will be eligible for the blog candy!

12 comments:

magicwanda said...

Congrats to you Kelly.....
I think a Visa gift card would be the best way to do it ...less cost to you for shipping and they could go where ever they want and get what ever they would like....
Big HUgs Wanda

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Kelly! I have to agree with Wanda and say the visa card. Wow what a candy!

hugs
Kaye x

craftieodmae said...

I just think it's great you are doing this, so, either, and how about just getting together for lunch & a chat one dayand you can give me some of your talent LOL.

Emma said...

hiya kelly fabby that you have reached 100 followers me inc one of them lol.
i think your own personal candy is nice you can perhaps choose little bits that you use loads of in your makings and use that for candy
hugs emma x

Migdalia said...

Oh wow! Congrats again! Glad I am one of those followers, since you have been an inspiration to me for a long time! Anywho, whichever you decide will be great!
Hugz

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Kelly.. glad to be one of your fellowers too! You inspire me and that is a gift. Thank you!!!!So just have fun in what ever you decide.
Cheers

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, congrats on the followers! I have been watching for awhile and just looovvve your creations! You go girl! Hugs Mary

Sandy said...

I love candy of all sorts...LOL...I think you are very generous to do anything...so thanx for the fun opportunity!!!

mama said...

I like the visa Card. Just seeing your ideas is gift enough.

Trac~ said...

I think the Visa card is a great idea - that way people can use it for whatever they wish and whereever they want to. :o) Thanks for the "blog candy"!

Sharon said...

Kelly, Congrads on having 100 followers, you are so kind and helpful. I enjoy looking at your cards, they give me so many ideas, so what ever you decide will be great. Thanks again for all your help.

Marie said...

A visa gift card is a great idea. Thanks for the opportunity. I've just recently became a follower, and am so glad I did.