Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Awards

Hello Again...I have been such a bad blogger! I have been so busy the last week or so that I haven't had a chance to catch up on the blog awards that have been so graciously given to me. This 1st one was given to me by Kaye, Sandy and Wanda. These ladies are so talented and truly an inspiration. Please check out their blogs by clicking on their names to see for yourself why I've listed them on my favorite blog list! This is the 1st chance I've had to respond to them. I'm going to cheat alittle bit, since it's the same award, I'm going to combine it into one. The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word---
1. Where is your cell phone? craftroom
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? short
4. Your father? passed
5. Your favorite food? hamburgers
6. Your dream last night? no
7. Your favorite drink? mocha
8. Your dream/goal? hummmm
9. What room are you in? craftroom
10. Your hobby? cardmaking
11. Your fear? claustrophobia
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? NC
13. Where were you last night? here
14. Something that you aren't? organized
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? Pazzle
17. Where did you grow up? Ohio
18. Last thing you did? dinner
19. What are you wearing? tshirt
20. Your TV? SVU
21. Your Pets? dogs
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? rewarding
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? brother
26. vehicle? Prius
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Macy's
29. Your favorite color? PINK
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? dunno
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Gatlinberg
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? DelFriscos

Whew...that was tough...Now, I'm to pass it along to 5 others---
If you get a chance, check out these ladies blogs, you'll be glad you did. Tell them Kelly sent you!
I received this 2nd award from Olga last week while I cleaning my craftroom and didn't have a chance thank her properly. Thank you Olga for thinking of me! Take a moment to check out her blog, she is awesome! And here is the 5 people I'm going to pass it to---1.Dee Dee

All in all it was pretty hard to pick 10 blogs to pass them along to, there are SO many talented people out there in the craftworld, I love them all!

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awwww, thank you Kelly! You are VERY sweet to think of ME! HUGS!

Unknown said...

Woo, guess I can't send this back to you.. because you make me smile every time I check your blog. Thank you Kelly for thinking of little ole me. :-)
Cheers

Carole Beath said...

Thank you, Kelly...how sweet you are.
Carole

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You so deserve both of these awards, you are one talented lady! congrats Kelly!

hugs
Kaye x

eunice said...

Aww, Kelly...so sweet of you to share this award with me. I feel badly because I have been so MIA recently. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Silli said...

You are so sweet kelly, many thanks... That makes me happy! Big hugs Silke

Linda said...

Kelly, Thank you for thinking of me! You are so sweet. I liked reading the answers to your questions, too. Cute Cute Thanksgiving card. Thanks again, you've made my day!

Sandy said...

I have loved reading everyones lists...really fun to get to know everyone a little bit better...you so deserve this...your work is over the top!

C said...

Congratulations to YOU, Kelly and thanks for honoring me. Made my day as I sit here alternately shivering and sweating with the flu.

craftieodmae said...

ah, shucks, thanks for the kind words Kelly, you are a very special gal your self!