Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gobble Til You Wobble

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you, so please take a moment to say hello! Yesterday as I was making ANOTHER Christmas card, I suddenly realized that I don't have all of my Thanksgiving cards done yet. I received an email from Lillie last night, and she remarked how I had all of my Christmas cards done by Halloween...LOL. Well the truth of the matter is, I'd rather be doing Christmas cards but better get cracking on the Thanksgiving cards since they will have to be mailed in about 2 weeks. This one is for my 3 year old grandson. I used the turkey from the Pilgrim clip art that I used last week. For those of you that may be new to my blog, or missed the posting last week, I had done a card using free colored clip art that I found on line. Isn't it great when you can put a card together with freebies? The image comes in the form of colored clip art, much like the decoupage images that are so popular. When I seen the image I saved it to a word document but didn't save the web site (I can't believe I did that) so I'm not able to give you the link to the web site BUT if you would like a copy of the image just leave me a comment here on my blog with your email address and I will gladly send it to you. Here is the card and the recipe---


Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Free Colored Clip Art
Cuttlebug: Argyle Embossing Folder
Nestabilities: Oval/Scallop
Punches: EK Corner Punch
Font: Computer Generated-Doodle Print, Cocktail
Accessories: Gold Flat Back Pearls, Foam Pop Dots (lots and lots of pop dots!)

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Now he is got to be the cutest little turkey I have ever seen. I love the way you have layered & popped him up!

eunice said...

Hi Kelly! Love this Thanksgiving card for your grandson. You are so super organized and so on it...I totally admire you for that!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...What a cutie!! Love alll the pop dots. Your sentiment is great. Wonderful card for your grandson.

Silli said...

Hello Kelly, your card is so sweet! The image is so funny...;-) Big smile!

Sandi said...

Kelly, that is just tooooo cute, love it. It would be perfect to enter in "The Play Date Cafe" Challenge. You can enter with this link. Hugs

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Another stunning card...I love the turkey and the sentiment is tooooo true....so beautiful Kelly...your work is awesome!

Min said...

This is just adorable Kelly! Fabulous work! Must be the week for Turkey Day Cards. I just finished my dinner invites last night and now just have a few turkey day cards to make for the kids!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Sharon Caudle said...

What an adorable card, Kelly! I am really loving what you're doing with the clip art! Cute, cute, cute!! hugs!

Debbie said...

Kelly I would LOVE the turkey.

Debbiebrazzle "AT" ilcp.org (I swapped out the @ for "at"

Thanks!

VICKIE AUST said...

Kelly, this is the cutest Thanksgiving card. I would love a copy of the turkey. Thanks Vickie avangel123@sbcglobal.net

Enfys said...

Best thanksgiving card I've seen Kelly!
big hugs
En xx

~JulieH~ said...

Kelly this card made me smile! I love the sentiment! fab layering on that little turkey!
Hugs
Juliexx

zopeloti said...

Sentiment is just TO FUNNY!!