Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, November 13, 2009

Bountiful Blessings

Happy Friday Everyone! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. Well, after this, just 1 more Thanksgiving card to go...thank goodness! This has been a tough go, I just haven't been able to get into the Thanksgiving cards. I probably should have finished my Thanksgiving cards before I started on my Christmas cards. Anyway, here is today's card. I used the Pilgrim clip art but instead of gluing it down, I made a tag and attached it to the card with an eyelet.

Here is the recipe---
Card Size: A2
Stamps/Image: Pilgrim Clip Art
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Nestabilities: Circle/scallop, Oval
Punches: EK Arrow Border
Font: Computer Generated-AltastGreeting
Accessories: Ribbon, Eyelet,Craft Yarn, Brads

That's it for today...For those of you that posted a comment for the Cutting Cafe Give Away, I will be drawing the winner and posting it early Sunday morning so be sure you check back! Except for the drawing, I will see you Monday at which time I will be posting the blog candy for my followers! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Woo Hoo, Kelly! I'm first to post my friend, this is just too darn adorable. I love those cute little pilgrim images. Your card are just amazing, I look forward to opening your posts. Love it.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Kris said...

Oh Kelly this is soooo cute and it really makes me think "Thanksgiving"...great little card...hugs...Kris

craftieodmae said...

Another beauty! I posted one this morning using the same brads LOL.

Silli said...

Hello Kelly, good morning,,,;-) your card is soooo sweet! I love the cute image, the colors are fab! Wish you a happy day!

Migdalia said...

Another great card! Luv it!

Rachel said...

oh how precious!!! such a beautiful Thanksgiving card. Have a great weekend Kelly!
hugs,
Rachel

Sharon Caudle said...

Kelly, this card could not get any sweeter or more precious! I love that adorable little image and the layout of your card is fabulous! Beautiful work! hugs!

magicwanda said...

I love it Kelly
Great minds think a like ...I used that same clipart...lol
Big Hugs Wanda

Regina Easter said...

hi kelly, what an adorable card...you rock girl...hugs

Sandy said...

Ohhhh I love it...wonderful image and great shine to this one...as just so cute..wonderful as always!