Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Holly Days

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend and a Happy Halloween! I'm having a tough time getting used to the time change. I'm a morning person, but really 3AM is even too early for me! Today's card is quick and easy but the picture is kind of washed out. The metallic background layer looks silver but it is really gold. Now, without further ado---
Here's The Recipe---
Card Size: A2
Spellbinders: Holly & Ornament
Punches: EK Arrow Border
Font: Computer Generated-Pristina
Accessories: Ribbon, Gold Flat Back Pearls, Craft Yarn Button, Foam Pop Dots

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by! I'm a bit pressed for time this morning, so to all those that I usually leave comments, I'll stop by your blog this evening. Have a great day!
Just in the time that I posted this card, a visitor had decided to follow my blog (Thanks Emma!). That makes 99 now, as soon as I reach 100, I will be offering some blog candy. How does a Visa gift card sound? Details will follow, but make sure you are a follower to be eligible!

14 comments:

magicwanda said...

Good morning my busy Friend
Great card as always...I love the traditional Christmas colors
Hugs Wanda

Linda said...

Another pretty card! I love that embossed holly and that gorgeous paper.

Sandy said...

Beautiful beautiful card...all of your projects are so creative and beautiful...love this!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow another beauty Kelly. You are really getting a good head start on your Christmas cards. Don't you hate it when a photo make colours look different.

hugs
Kaye x

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Wonderful Christmas card!! You've inspired me to start now with mine!!

Sandi said...

Kelly, love this card, the colors are so Christmas, fresh, crisp and good design. Hugs

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful.
I plan to copy the layout.. OK :-)
Cheers

Beth said...

Another Beautiful card. First Blog I check in the morning.

craftieodmae said...

You just amaze me with all your talent! It's gorgeous!

Regina Easter said...

girl you're the best i tell ya....this is gorgeous

Migdalia said...

Love the card and congrats on 100!

Rachel said...

This is such a beautiful card Kelly!!
hugs,
Rachel

~JulieH~ said...

What a beautifully designed card Kelly and I really love the holly backing paper. Wonderful work!
Hugs
Juliexx

zopeloti said...

Love it! Great shades of green.