Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Are So TWEET

Good Morning Everyone! I'm posting a little bit early today, I have been neglecting my house and I promised my husband that I would get something done around here today. It just seems like I don't have a lot of time to craft and do housework with having to take him to physical therapy 3 times a week. Between the 2, housework or crafting, it's a no brainer which one should win out but today it's got to be housework...LOL!
Anyway, here is the card I did for today...It's an Angel's Landing digital image that I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS. I printed it twice, layered one on a small rectangle/scallop Nestibility, then cut the other out and pop dotted it on the image. You can't really see it from the front view so I also took a side view picture as well. The background layer is embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, that I used a Stampin' Up ticket punch for the corners and added flat back pearls. The flowers are cut from the smallest Marvy Daisy punch and the centers of the flowers were cut from a dollar bin punch from Michael's and added a flat back pearl. I added a few sprigs of Martha Stewart Branch punch and a ribbon. Words are computer generated.

Here is the side view.
Thanks for stopping by, if you haven't already,make sure you leave a comment or sign my guest book before you leave. I know I have had a ton of new traffic from Sue Nelson's Heartprints Website, and because Blogger is having issues with the Follower Feature, those of you that wish to follow my blog may not be able to, if that is the case, be sure to check back often to see if the issue has been resolved. Those of you that are not familiar with Sue Nelson, be sure to visit her website, not only is she a sweet lady but much of what I have learned has been from her---
Also, Be sure to stop back after 11:00 EDT. Wendy over at Digital Delights is having a new release today so I have scheduled a posting for then. Hope you have a great day, and as always, Happy Crafting...as for me...I will be doing housework...LOL!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Purdy! Awesome, as usual!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

This is very tweet. I always look forward to visiting your blog as your creations are really inspiring. I love Sue Nelson's website and visit often

hugs
Kaye x

Marnie said...

Love those little birds.

Terri said...

Way Cute! This is adorable -- love it!

Kris said...

Love these little birdies Kelly. Such a sweet card...Kris

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how "tweet" this is! xxD