Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Beary" 4 Card Set

Hello Everyone...I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Here is a "Beary" 4 card set I made.














Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of your visit.

9 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Woo Hoo!! I'm first to post. Kelly, these cards are just adorable girlfriend. I Love them all. You certainly have blossomed with the card making since we first met. They are all just gorgeous. TFS

Hugz,

~L~

Measha06 said...

I love them all but the lilac one is my favourite. Where do the bears and the greetings come from?
They make a fantastic set.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly these are all just beautiful, I love your use of colour and I love the embossing. Great Job

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Those are super adorable Kelly, love them all.
Cheers

eunice said...

More teddies! Love all 4 of them. And what a fantastic job of coloring and shading!

DonnaMundinger said...

Waht a perfect little set! Love the wavey sentiments in the unimbossed areas! Will be checking out my program. Im pretty sure I can sdo that too and it really looks fab! Darling colors and embellies! LOVE THEM ALL! Hugs! D

csroyal said...

Kelly, these bears are fantastic! The cards are beautiful!

Little C's Creations said...

Awwww... these are all soooo precious!! Love that darling bear!

Hugs,
Jen

gigi rojas said...

I'm just lovin the green with orange decor. It's just absolutely fab! This card will cure any ailness!!!