Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Wishes FORE Your Birthday-Spinner Card

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day! Here is a card that I finished but I decided not to send it. It was for my son but I wasn't happy with the plainness of it but wanted to post it anyway because sometimes you need a plain card. It is a spinner card and when tilted the ball rolls to the hole. The instructions can be found on Splitcoaststampers---
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/spinner_card/
The background layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder and the ball was embossed with Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic embossing folder. The sentiment was computer generated and cut with an oval/scallop Nestibility. The flag was cut free handed and the numbers were cut with Cuttlebug Typewriter Alphabet die. Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again tomorrow! Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Kelly, is this adorable! I'll be scraplifting this FORE my golf loving friends if you don't mind. :D Love your embossing! It isn't plain at all. LOVE IT! xxD

Janis Lewis said...

This is a great card! I think you did a fabulous job!

~JulieH~ said...

Wow Kelly what a fabulous design I love it! You are so creative!
Hugs
Juliexx