Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Midnight Madnees Sketch Challenge-MMCS9

Hey Bloggers...It's me AGAIN...! Here is a card I did tonight for Sketch Challenge #9 over at Midnight Madness---There's a lot of creativity going on over there so treat yourself to a helping of inspiration and visit them at---
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/















This is a first for me so I hope I'm doing it right...you know me and computers...LOL!
The card is really pretty simple, I used Stampin' Up word window punch for the tabs then added dots cut with Cuttlebug 3x3 Party die and added 3mm flat back pearls. The blooms were cut with Quickutz Flourish die, cut once in silver and once in pink then attach to the layer of Making Memories paper then added flowers from my stash. Words are computer generated then cut with a Spellbinders tag and ribbon added. Thanks for stopping by...wish me luck!

14 comments:

Priscilla said...

WOW Kelly your card is just beautiful. I really like your clean card making style. Those flowers are just over the top fantastic. What a joy it is to stop by your blog. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Your card looks great as does your blog, you are doing alot to things right. I really like your style on this card!!

Be sure to play next week Kelly at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!

Jane, MMDT member

freetimegone said...

I left a message when I signed the guest book but I want to tell you again that I think your blog is awesome. I love all your cards and the ideas. I'll be checking regularly for sure.

Julie Ranae said...

Kelly...I LOVE THIS CARD! Yes, I'M SHOUTING IT FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR...well, see anyway....Nice job
(make sure you stop on over for blog candy this weekend!)
Juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Your card is stunning. Perfectly constructed. Great job!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the MMSC. Hope you will play again next week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Fida said...

Wow this card is so elegant. Very nice card. Is the background a stamp? Love it!!!!

Kelly said...

Fida---
No the background is not a stamp. It is part of the designer paper from Making Memories.

Hugs :)
Kelly

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Gorgeous job Kelly! Beautiful card, it looks like gems on the pink flower. :) great touch. Thanks for playing this week. xox ~Jeni

Sue said...

Kelly, great take on the challenge. Love the colors you chose. Looked around your blog and you have done some very creative work. Thanks too for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment, greatly appreciated.

Sue McMahon said...

Hi Kelly! WOW! Your flowers are stunning! Very nice take on our sketch this week! Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again next week. Thank you for leaving such a sweet message on my blog.

PS - I really love your blog background! :)

Sue
MMDT Member

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for your nice words on my blog. :) I love your card, the colors are very nice and I LOVE the flowers, just like everyone else! Hope to see you next week! :) Michelle

Shawne said...

Hi Kelly, love the flowers and the tabs you made! With the sparkly ribbon it all goes together perfectly! Very cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Kelly!! Love your flowers and colors! So elegant!!

Priscilla said...

Hi Kelly, I think your work is outstanding and would love to see what you could do with our sketches again :) I am so sorry about the Midnight Madness Logo and I would be thrilled if you put it back on your side bar :) You can pick from three now :) please stop by
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

I even have some really cool candy :)
Priscilla