Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Always On Our Minds...Forever In Our Hearts

Hello Everyone! Here is a quick card that I did this morning using a digital stamp from Angel's Landing---
http://www.angelslanding.com/stamps-crafts/products/products.html
then colored it with Prisma pencils and OMS. I printed it twice, layering one on a circle/scallop Nestibility, then cut the other and pop dotted it on the image. I used a paper piercer around the circle and added a few springs of card stock cut with EK fern punch. The sentiment is computer generated then layered on a strip of card stock cut with a Fiskars edge punch. I added some ribbon with a bow and silver rain hearts. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again tomorrow...Have a great day!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly I love this one, that bird is just the cutest, and your colors and detail, oh my. Sandi

DonnaMundinger said...

What a happy little birdie! Love the piercing on the Nestie! Really adorable card! xxD

Ella said...

Beautiful! Love the choice of colors and embellishments!

steph said...

so cute, love the bird and little hearts!!

Chris said...

That is so so sweet :) Love that card

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this little bird is beautiful. I really like the colours on this one and all the layers.

hugs
Kaye x

Heather Schlatter said...

I love your coloring and that image is really a very good one to have for all ocasions!!

Heather