Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, July 10, 2009

Just A Note To Say...

Good Morning! This week has gone so fast, I can't believe it is already Friday! I'm so glad that you stopped by today, I hope you enjoy your visit, and will return again soon!. It would be so nice if you would leave a comment or sign my guest book to let me know that you visited. Your comments mean SO much to me, it makes it seem as though you are really a part of my blog, and you know how much I enjoy sharing my designs with you!
Today's card is quite simple. The image is a Sarah Kay image that I got on line---
http://picasaweb.google.dk/silmara.marian/RiscosSarahKey#
I colored it with Prisma pencils and OMS, added some glitter to the tiny flowers then layered it onto card stock that I cut with Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch. The holes were covered with flat back gemstones. I added a ribbon and a butterfly button. Words were computer generated.
















That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, and if you haven't already, don't forget to leave a comment or sign the guestbook. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, I will see you Monday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kellly your card is so soft and sweet. Those colors are beautiful together. I checked out the images of Sarah Kay, love them.
Cheers

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Kelly, I've noticed you have been so kind to leave comments for MMSC9 players! thanks for your support, and Gorgeous cards you have :) And to top if off you are a Designer for Wendy, she's a super lady. best, ~Jeni MMSC DT Member

Julia said...

very nice card. I love the colors.

Sandi said...

kelly, those colors are yummy, love the bee in the corner too. It is a darling design. Sandi

BettyBee said...

Kelly,
This is a beautiful card! I, too, love Sarah Kay designs, but haven't put any on my blog yet...you inspire me! I love the layers that you've used on your card...they really pop! Great card! Thanks for inviting me over!!
BettyBee