Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Missing You

Good Morning and Happy Saturday. I usually don't post on the weekend but I had made this card yesterday and didn't get a chance to post it. It was inspired by my good blooger friend Migdalia. She asked how I had left a space for writing on the "Beary 4 Card Set" and even though the embossing folders I had used had the open space, I had forgotten all about the technique to leave the space. This embossing folder is one of my favorites and decided to use it on this card that I'm going to send to my granddaughter. Let me know what you think---
I colored the Angel's Landing digital stamp image with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered it on a circle/scallop Nestibility and added a craft yarn bow to the bear's head, rain hearts and a ribbon bow to the Nestibility that was pierced with a paper piercer on the scallops. Her name was computer generated. The background layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Love Language combo set embossing folder and Scor Pal was used for the lines. The missing you sentiment was cut from the Cuttlebug Friends Forever combo set. Heart buttons with craft yarn threaded through the holes and tied in a bow were added. That's it for today. If you enjoy your visit, leave a comment or sign my guest book. See you on Monday, hope you have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is super beautiful. And I cannot believe you have not been making cards for a long time.

You are a PRO!

KarenT (MB)

Julie Ranae said...

Hi Kelly...thanks so much for stopping by. I have been meaning to contact you to see how things are going and it sure looks like it's going well over here in the Kreative Korner!
Don't know if you saw my post from a last week, but I am hosting a 3/3 tag swap and I would love for you to join us! Check out the post for the details, but I will be reminding people a bit later today, so hope you will check back!

Barbie said...

I LOVE your card...it's just adorable! The colors are great together - I might
have to scraplift this one...you did a super job! TFS!

Patti said...

The card is absolutely precious. Love everything about it!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh what an adorable card Kelly. You're tepmting me to get that cuttlebug set it's one I haven't bought...... Yet!! You have shown how versatile it can be!
Hugs
Juliex
PS you look too young to be a grandmother!

Nana said...

Love your card -- great colors and that little bear is so sweet!!

Rosa said...

This is a beautiful card. The colors are gorgeous and I love the coloring on
the stamp.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this is beautiful, I love the blue and pink together and such a cute little bear.

hugs
Kaye x

Migdalia said...

Wow, Kelly! Luv it! Right after you answered that question, I went out and got the sheets. I haven't had a chance to play, but, I will let you know! Again, thanks for the quick reply!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I love your cards!!! I've looked for instructions for leaving a blank space in the middle of your embossing, but I can't find it. Please inform?
Thanks,
Trisa

Theresa said...

Beautiful card Kelly!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh just darling Kelly! Love the colors, and your coloring! xxD

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

I loved this card!! I'm very new to creating cards and it really helps to have places like this to ask questions and get really inspired. I would like to know how you got the blank spot like Trisa.

Thanks for your help,
Suzanne Mason
msejm@hotmail.com

Hope this works, last attempt didn't...no blog, no google acct tried name/URL but I did something wrong.