Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, July 17, 2009

Hope You'll Be Feeling Better Berry Soon

Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. Given the investment of time and lack of comments, I have decided to no longer include the instructions on my cards. If you would like more information, please leave a comment and I will get back with you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

Dani B said...

So sorry to hear you aren't posting instructions. I love your cards and use them for a lot of my inspiration. But I understand too. I think I can start to see how you are making the cards. I have a lot of them in my "scrapbook" for ideas! Thanks for sharing your cards and ideas!

"Um Buggin" said...

Kelly, this is just too cute. Perfectly done my friend, I love everything about it. I hear you on the comments!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sandi said...

Kelly, this is just the cutest, oh the pink and all the detail, great job kiddo. Hugs

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Kelly!!!

Wow I go away on vacation for a week and WOW you have some super cute creations on here!!!

Great job on the last several cards I wish I had time to comment on every one of them because they are all so cute and unique in thier own way, but I have driven over 1700 miles in the last week and have been in the car for over 30 hours so I am so behind!!!!

Please know I was here though and I really enjoyed your creations as usual!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

What a sweet cute!
Cheers

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Kelly haven't been here for a few days and as usual you have produced some beautiful cards. I always love the colours you use and the details is awesome.

I agree with the comments, it is so frustrating.

Hugs
Kaye x

Kris said...

Kelly - I understand about the time and effort that goes into posting and how frustrating it can be. Our blogs are suppose to be fun - a way to share our creativity. I almost always look and try to comment but there are so many wonderful, talented people out there, it's hard to always keep up! I love your work, just keep posting...hugs...Kris

Migdalia said...

I always check out your blog (first one!) and just LOVE all your cards! This one is awesome! Love the colors and the bear!Please keep posting them!
Hugz

sanadon said...

I just love to look at your blog. Your cards are very inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to not only make them but then to share them also.
Sylvia

eunice said...

So Beary CUTE! If you haven't guessed, I am a teddy bear fanatic... would you please share the name of the company that these darlin' teddies are from?

DonnaMundinger said...

I've got a bear collection too so these are right up my alley! So professional looking and absolutely adorable! I live for comments too, but sometimes it's just a busy day for people. I try and go back a bit to see what I've missed so I hope you you do too to see I've been here and lovin' your stuff! xxD

dj1952 said...

Your cards are sooooo beautiful. I really like your little bears. You do a marvelous job at coloring. I especially like the feeling better beary soon.

Theresa said...

Hi Kell,
Another beautiful set of cards!
Love and save every one of them.

You should do this for a living!!!
Really girl...you should check into that!!!! :) Theresa

gigi rojas said...

Kelly, it seems to me that the cards that you have made for me are always the prettiest ones. I can see all the love through your cards. Just wanted you to know... and THANK YOU!