Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, July 3, 2009

A Hug For Someone Special

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Here is a card I made this morning using a House Mouse stamp by Stampabilities. The image was colored using Prisma pencils and OMS then layered on a circle/scallop Nestibility, glittered and paper pierced around the edge of the circle. The background layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder. The words were computer generated then cut with a Stampin Up word window punch and layered on a Nestibility tag with 2 flatback pearl hearts. Some ribbon with knot bows were added then paper pierced the layers that they were added to. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Another wonderful card!

Gina said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo, love the piercing, and love the stamp!

Connie said...

House Mouse - I love them. Really adorable card. Great layout.