Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Dog Gone Birthday!

Good Morning! Gosh I struggled with this one...it's my son's 35th birthday and I had no idea what kind of card to make for him. Doing a guy card is tough so for the good or the bad of it...this is what I came up with. The image is a digital stamp that I got from Digishack---
http://thedigishack.wordpress.com/ that I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered it on a tag Nestibility then layered it onto a small rectangle. The nose was fun flocked, the eyes were glossy accented and rain dots were added. The circle was cut with circle Nestibility then embossed with Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder. I used the circle scallop Nestibility to frame it and used a piercing tool to punch holes in the scallops.. The words on the tag were computer generated then cut with a tag Nestibility and an eyelet was added along with ribbon and a bow. I know it's a bit cheesy but my mind drew a blank. That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by-enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Measha06 said...

Lovely design, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Sandi said...

Kelly, great card and that dog is precious. Sandi

eunice said...

Love how you added fun flock to this doggie's nose and glaze to his eyes! Makes your card so special!!!

Min said...

Kelly - this card is hysterical!! I might just have to go get the image and use for my brother in law's birthday coming up this month.
Thanks for the Grin!
Hugs - Min

gigi rojas said...

This card is GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! Good choice!


P.S. Love the colors and the dog is so dog-gone cute!