Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Congratuations-You Did It-Delightful Sketch Challange #2

Good Morning Bloggers---The 1st Sketch Challenge for Digital Delights went SO well, Wendy is offering a 2nd challenge. The prize will be 3 images of your choice from Digital Delights and once again the DT will vote on the best entry for a Guest Designer Spot. Sketch #2 will run from July 9th thru midnight July 23rd. The DT has been busy working on the sketch. Wendy has some talented girls on her DT---Take a moment to see what we've come up with. They can be viewed here---
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/
Here's my take on the 2nd challenge ---














The image is Cleerleader Rosie that I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then cut the image out and fun flocked the black stripes then layered it on a heart/scallop Nestibility and used a gel pen to dot the scallops. The background layers are embossed with Cuttlebug Love language Combo embossing folder and the Quickutz Stripes Label embossing folder. The poms were made with a small Fiskars flower punch with the center cut from a punch from Michael's dollar bin. I added a ribbon bow. Words are computer generated.
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your visit and have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

csroyal said...

Kelly, this is awesome! Great colors and great coloring!

Brenda said...

Awesome Job! Love the color combo and great choice to use flocking.

Judy said...

Kelly, your card is absolutely adorable! Great colors and a nice variety of embossed backgrounds and punches.

Amy said...

gorgeous! Love the colors and layout!

Kris said...

Kelly - this looks like a sure winner to me. Just tooooo cute! Kris