Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Someone Very Special-Happy Birthday!

Good Morning Bloggers! I'm SO happy that you came to visit today. I try to explain how I make my cards but there may be times that I may miss the obvious, if that should happen here, feel free to leave a comment with your name and email address and I will be happy to get back with you. The flowers from my stash were layered on a Flourish Quickutz die that was pop dotted then layered on designer paper that was cut with a circle Nestibility and framed with the scallop Nestibility The scallop layers are cut with Martha Stewart Scallop Lace edge punch then a ribbon and bow were added. Words are computer generated and the Happy Birthday was cut with an oval/scallop Nestibility. 3mm and 5mm flat back pearls were added.. That's it for today. Hope you enjoy your visit. If you see something that you like, won't you leave me a comment to let me know. ..It means SO much to me! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.. Kelley that is definitely a beautiful card.. and so special, for some one special. :-)
Cheers

DonnaMundinger said...

Lucky GiGi! What a super feminine and romantic card! Love all the lacy and flowery touches. GORGEOUS! Oh, and I forgot to say "Hear, hear" to the post on commenting. Very well put and SO SO TRUE! Hugs! D

Sandi said...

Truly a beautiful card

Joyce said...

Stunning card !!!!!! Just beautiful.....and Im sure Gigi will love it!

Connie said...

This is a gorgeous card!

eunice said...

Stunning card, Kelly! Love all the lovely pearl accents!

gigi rojas said...

Kelly, everyone was right...
This card is breath-taking and I will cherish it always. Thank you for giving me so much joy and making be feel "VERY SPECIAL." I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the CARD and YOU too!!!