Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your visit! Someone asked why I'm not doing much rubber stamping with Prisma coloring anymore, so today's card is for you...Jade's mom!
This House Mouse image was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered on square Nestibilities using the out of frame technique. Glitter was assed to the peppermints. The Sizzix Birthday Set #2 embossing folder was used on the half of the background layer that is embossed. The words on the tag were computer generated using Peggy Font and cut with a Spellbinders tag, eyelet added and attached using metallic cord. The star from Cuttlebug Treetop 3 x 3 Combo set was added to the tag. The poinsettia was cut with Quickkutz from felt with flat back gems added.
That's it for today...have a wonderful day! Don't forget...today it the last day you have to enter the Cutting Cafe Give Away. The winner will be announced tomorrow morning!

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly, this is one of my favorites of this years Christmas designs, just adorable. Love this House Mouse. Hugs

Migdalia said...

That is gorgeous! Luv the coloring!

craftieodmae said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love House Mouse......

Theresa said...

Too sweet... Love how you put everything together. You're so good at that!!!

Enfys said...

Your colouring is amazing on this card Kelly, the whole thing is beautiful
hugs
En xx

Unknown said...

Oh Kelly, It's the most beautiful card yet! LOVE IT! What a talent lady you are.
Cheers

Min said...

Awww, I love these little guys!! Awesome card and coloring Kelly! Don't you just love these little House Mice?
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Linda said...

Beautiful! Love the way you offset the image. Great poinsettia.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I love how you use all these different elements and they come together wonderfully!!!!! Oh...I also think the new background is great. What a talented lady!!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Oh Kelly this is way too cute! I adore House Mouse and Christmas, so what a great combination. The colours are just perfect, my kind of Christmas.

hugs
Kaye x

Rachel said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous Kelly!! you did a beautiful coloring job and you put everything together perfectly!!!
hugs,
Rachel

eunice said...

OMG, Kelly, you make the absolutely CUTEST cards ever! You did a fantastic job of coloring this House Mouse image and your card looks so festive! You are the best!