Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Saturday, October 3, 2009

Merry Christmas-Cutting Cafe Give Away

This card is very quick and easy. I re colored and printed The Cutting Cafe Merry Christmas Background Printable Stamp on the background layer, added a ribbon bow and then added the trees cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug Treetop 3 x 3 Combo set. I stamped a dollar bin sentiment from Michael's and used a gold gel pen for the star that I added a tiny flat back gold gem.

To be eligible to win this Background Stamp, make sure you leave me a comment. The drawing will be held Friday 10/9 . The winner will be chosen using http://www.random.org/ and announced that morning. Good Luck!

20 comments:

Migdalia said...

Now I gotta go to Mikes and look for that stamp! As usual, beautiful card!

Sharon said...

Just like always your card is so great looking.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love this!! Awesome use of the background stamp!!

C said...

Kelly, Love how you used just part of the background...clean and simple...love it.

Hey, we're almost neighbors, just two hours apart!!

Rachel said...

loving the background Kelly. you did a terrific job with this card.
hugs,
Rachel

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I adore this one, love the trees and the dollar stamp is fab!

hugs
Kaye x

Beth said...

Another great card! I have to check your blog every morning to see your talent in action.

LisaW said...

Your cards are simply elegant...thanks for sharing.

Lisa

Theresa said...

Pretty. I like how you used the "Merry Christmas" on half of the card. Great card! Putting it in my "X-mas cards to do" file. lol

magicwanda said...

another great card Kelly
Hugs Wanda

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my another beauty Kelly I forgot That I have thoose cuttlebug trees I must get them out and have a play!
Hugs
Juliexx

Judy said...

I love your card and it's layout. I like the ribbon and the other emblishments you added. Your did a great job!

Min said...

Another Adorable one! Gosh, where have I been?!
Fabulous work!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Of course the background paper is wonderful but you are so talented with your embellishments are so creative!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kelly, what a fabulous Christmas card.

Kraftychick said...

What a neat card!! TFS!

Jeff and Theresa said...

Again, a great, creative card! Just one question...did you cut the silver tree from a Cuttlebug set? It looks like it's metal.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card as always!!

Dianna said...

thanks for all your inspirations!!.......Dianna

Nicole said...

Love that little green tree! Wish I could find those die cuts around here. Great card!