Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Season's Greetings

Good Morning Everyone...One day closer to the weekend...Yea! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me today, If you enjoy your visit, why not take a moment to leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you and what you have to say!
















I used The Cutting Cafe's Fancy Holiday Season Printable Stamps for today's card. This font is truly elegant and has 10 different sayings in the set. That Regina, she is something else! Leave it to her to come up with some of the most beautiful font for her Printable Stamps. And don't forget, you can re size and re color them, which is what I did for this card. I printed the sentiment then cut it with a square Nestibility and pop dotted it on the band that I added a ribbon and flat back gems. The poinsettias were cut from felt using the QuickKutz poinsettia die and added small flat back gems. Now how quick and easy is that?
That's it for today, hope to see you again tomorrow, til then Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is beautiful!! All your cards are.

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...I, too, just fell in love with The Cutting Cafe's new Christmas sentiments. The card you made is just wonderful!!!!

Sandi said...

traditional and beautifully done, those colors are so very rich. Sandi

Migdalia said...

Wow! Another great card!

Linda said...

Beautiful! I love those poinsettias. I'll have to try the felt thing.

Rachel said...

MyGoodness, absolutely beautiful Kelly!! you are going to have the prettiest Christmas cards this season!!
hugs,
Rachel

Regina Easter said...

wow wow, these traditional rich colors are so beautiful on this card..you rock girl....so is this going to be your christmas card for your family...it is awesome...

Enfys said...

This is so elegant Kelly, those felt flowers are wonderful.
hugs
En xx

"Um Buggin" said...

Beautifully done Kelly! I love the felt poinsettias, and the colors are so traditional and vibrant. Awesome card girlfriend!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Debbie said...

Your cards are so elegant and lovely. thanks.

DonnaMundinger said...

wow Kelly, those poinsettias blow me away! Gorgeous card! xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow the poinsettias look amazing. Gorgeous card Kelly!

hugs
Kaye x