Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cutting Cafe Give Away

Another fabulous Cutting Cafe give away just in time for the holidays! All you have to do to be eligible to win these Printable Stamps is leave a comment on the previous 3 posting for a drawing to be held Friday 10/9. The winner will be chosen using http://www.random.org/ and announced that morning. There are 3 chances to win so be sure to leave comments on all the postings. For even more chances to win, check out the other Cutting Cafe Design Team Members (listed on the sidebar to the right) to see if they are playing along! If you don't know how to leave a comment let me try to explain. You don't need a blogger account to leave a comment and it is SO easy! All you have to do is click comment at the end of each posting and a box will open, write your comment then where is says "choose an identity" click the circle that says "name/URL" a box will open then type in your name then click "publish your comment" that's it!

The first one is for the Merry Christmas Background Printable Stamp that is perfect for scrapbook pages or matting on your cards. I just love these background stamps, they are perfect when you don't have the right background paper on when printed on designer paper added a whole new look.

The second one is for the Merry Christmas Background Printable Stamp and the 2009 Calendar Set. This set contains 60 images and comes in circle and square shapes in different sizes. There is still plenty of opportunity left to use them and they are perfect for cards and scrapbook pages that you want to add focus on a certain date!

The third one is for the Tiny Box with Sentiments Set. The template cutting file features a little box that is a little over 1.5 inch square and comes with 22 sentiments that go along with all things that are tiny, each in plain and circle form. I used them for little treats for the holidays but would be perfect for party favors!

I had so much fun with these sets, see today's previous postings and be sure to leave a comment to be eligible to win!

No comments: