Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, August 21, 2009

Thinking Of You Today

Happy Friday! Since it's going to be a busy Friday for me, just a quickie today!

The background layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug With Love embossing border set and Swiss Dot embossing folder and added some ribbon and flat back pearls. The sentiment is from a card that I had received years ago and decided to recycle. I cut it with a circle Nestibility and layered in on a circle/scallop Nestibility, glittered the butterfly trail and added a couple butterflies that I cut with Martha Stewart 3 butterfly punch and added a flat back pearls.
Thanks for stopping by...have a fantastic weekend! See you on Monday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly.. you blow my mind! And that is a quickie? It's a beautiful card, love the colors. :-)
Have a great week-end.
Cheers

Suzanne said...

This card turned out so cute! I can't believe you think this was a quickie. I would love to get to that point some day.

Sandi said...

Kelly, I love the soft green with the vibrant pink, very effective. Have a great weekend. Sandi

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You work is always amazing even when you say it was a quickie. Love the colours.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh Kelly how pretty and bright! Love the embossing and great job recycling the sentiment. xxD

Gail said...

What a brilliant idea...to recycle the sentiment. You can tell Im new to this, I would never have looked at something and thought about it! A lovely card, I love the colours and matching ribbon!
Gail xx

eunice said...

What a super idea to recycle the sentiment off an old card! As always, a lovely card!

Rachel said...

such a fabulous card! love those colors so cheery. such a beautiful job you've done here.
hugs,
Rachel