Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Monday, August 31, 2009

Thanks From The Heart

Good Morning...Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! As for me, it was just a lazy one, didn't do too much of anything!

I had fun making this card, anytime I can use PINK, it's fun! The Stampin' Up image was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then layered on a tag Nestibility and a tiny bit of glitter was added to the flower and the bows in the girls hair. The background layer is embossed with Quickutz Diamond and Dots embossing folder then added a ribbon bow and put it on the base card that was cut with Martha Stewart Thanks edge punch then added 3/4" piece of white cardstock to the inside of the base to make up the difference that the edge punch had cut off. The larger hearts were were cut with the smallest Cuttlebug 2x2 Heart then layered with a smaller heart that was cut with Cuttlebug Typewriter Alphabet die and a rainhearts added.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by, if you haven't already, leave a comment to let me know what you think I hope to see you back tomorrow, have a great day!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...The card turned out so cute. I just got the MS border punch so it is wonderful so see a great idea for it!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Kelly this is beautiful, Love the border punch and the little raindots. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured, as always.

hugs
Kaye x

Kellie said...

I have this SU set also...I just LOVE it...an oldie but goodie and find myself using it quite often...
cute card....

Theresa said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Pink cards are my favorite too!

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute! Loving all the pink and the Thanks border. you did a beautiful coloring job.
hugs,
Rachel

Gail said...

Super card Kelly, those heart centres look like jellies...nice enough to eat..yum!