Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love Is The Key

Good Morning All! I'm so happy you took the time to stop by today. I'd love to hear from you, so please take a moment to leave me a comment or sign my guestbook. You don't need a blooger account to leave a comment and it is SO easy! All you have to do is click comment at the end of each posting and a box will open, write your comment then where is says "choose an identity" click the circle that says "name/URL" a box will open then type in your name then click "publish your comment" that's it! Don't forget, if you have any questions, be sure to leave your email address so I will know how to get back in touch with you!
Today's card is really fast and simple. The heart and key is a Spellbinder die that I cut from metallic paper, pop dotted and attached it to designer paper with a brad, layered it to metallic paper then attached it to the base card. The sentiment is computer generated using AtLast Greeting and Credit Valley font, then cut with a circle/scallop Nestibility. The corners were cut with Cuttlebug corners. Doesn't get much simpler than that!
Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow-have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!

magicwanda said...

Wow Kelly
I love this one
The cuts and the papers are just perfect.....
Hugs Wanda

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly...Love the metallics gives what you(not me)call a simple card some real bling!!

diana said...

so pretty....great color combinations too!

Sandi said...

Kelly, beautiful, those are some of my favorite corners. Sandi

Rachel said...

WOW!! kelly this such a great card. i love the heart and key element. must take a look at that spellbinder die. such a beautiful card.
hugs,
Rachel

Kellie said...

Hey Kelly..looking for your directions (again) on how to print the sentiments on a card..you posted on heartprints.net (my friends site) but can't find it there...so...can you point me in the right direction...
thanks, Kellie
tklutes@att.net

eunice said...

You amaze me how you make the cutest "cute" cards, and then you blow me away with these beautiful "elegant" cards! BTW, I bought that cuttlebug corner die... from eBay yesterday...can't wait to get it!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Beautiful card Kelly, the corners are beautiful.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Kelly! That's why I love the CB so much, gorgeous cards in a jif! I have that Spellbinder's die and use it all the time. LOVE IT! xxD