Blogger Templates

If I Have Inspired You...Sign Up To "Follow Me" Click On "Join This Site" Then Follow Instructions

Have A Question On How I Did Something? PLEASE READ!

I love to share what knowledge I have. I'm finding it more and more difficult to respond to your questions because some of you are not leaving a way for me to contact you. I am not ignoring those of you who have questions, but the majority of the time no contact information is given so I am unable to respond to your inquiries. If you are serious about me answering the questions you ask and do not have a Blogger account with an email address linked to it, please leave your email address or email me with your question at knmic1012@aol.com and I will get back with you. If you email me, be sure to put "blog question" in the subject line so I won't think it's SPAM and delete it.


Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Cards For Friends and Family

Happy Friday Everyone...I hope you had a great week! I'm really pressed for time but I wanted to share a few birthday cards that I made for friends and family that had or are having birthdays in the month of February. This first one is for my youngest son who will be 35 tomorrow...gosh I can't believe he has gotten that old while I wasn't looking. What's more each time he has a birthday, that means I'm a year older too! He was born at 11:07AM so I set the clock for that time...will he notice...probably not. I used the Spellbinders Timeless Heritage Die with the help of  The Cutting Cafe's Clock Background . I can't tell you how much I miss Regina with The Cutting Cafe. ---
This next one was for my  sister in law who's birthday was on Valentine's Day so I thought a window card using the Cherry Lynn Heart die was perfect for her---
 For our Disney lovin' friend Kathi, this is the card that we sent her. I used Cuttlebug Disney A2 Combo Celebration Set for the balloons and Spellbinder Fancy Tag 3. The paper has a sheen so it didn't photograph very well---
Our neighbor's daughter is turning 4 next week. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse so Kathi is going to have some competition. It's an easel card with a wobbler. I  had to make this card really big. It measures 6x7.5 and even then I was only able to "wobble" her head. The video was taken with my phone so the quality is really poor but you get the idea--- 
Here's a card I didn't include with my Valentine Collection a few weeks ago. It's was for our friend Kathi and Bob. I didn't want them to see the card before they had a chance to receive it---
That's it for now...Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I'll be taking a short break before I start my Easter cards but will be just an email away so if you have any questions on the recipe or the supplies I use...please feel free to email me!  Til next time...enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!

26 comments:

Sandi said...

Kelly they are all fantastic, I love the first one, very classy. Hugs

Beth said...

All of these cards are fantastic! I can't believe your son is 35, you look so young, you could be his sister...lol! The gold trim with the brown on his card makes it look so rich. I wish I would have gotten that die when it was available. You know I love the heart on your sister-in-laws card. I love the way you made a window card with it. All three of the Disney cards are so creative but I really love the wobbler!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Kelly!!!

Menina de Deus você já tem um filho de 35 anos??? Não parece, pois você é uma jovem menina. O cartão do seu filho é magnífico. os outros nem se fala, pois sou APAIXONADA pelo MICKEY E A MINNIE. E quanto aos cartões janela (eu os chamo de cartão cavalete) estão maravilhosamente lindos. Ai eu queria esses cartões pra mim, kkkkkkkkkk......

Beijos e que Deus te abençoe sempre.

The Other Patti Sue said...

They are all masterpieces! Love your son's card... perfect for a young man! I always enjoy seeing your mickey cards!

k squared said...

Love all of your cards - especially the clock card. The Minnie wobbler is absolutely darling! Can't wait to see what you do for Easter!

bonnie said...

Oh I just love Disney...super cute cards sweetie! ;) Hugs x

Migdalia said...

Hi Kelly! Great idea to set the clock to the time he was born! gotta try that..Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
Hugz

Carol<>< said...

once again, they are all lovely!!
I really like the wobble head on Minnie!
Carol N<><

Lorene said...

Love the cards. Great As Usual. Your sons card is fantastic. The colors are so rich looking. How elever of you to put the birth time on the clock. I really like the one for your sister in law. It is really extra special. Mickey is already special as well as Minnie. The Valentines Day card if georgeous. Great Job on all. Have a great weekend.

Tina said...

I love the setting of the clock!! Great idea! All of the cards are awesome! I love love love the Tinkerbell easel card. Tink is my all time fav!!! You are awesome as usual!!

Marie said...

another set of great cards.

kim.scrapper said...

I love all your cards, you did such a great job! tfs

Anonymous said...

The clock card for your son is so retro, love all the details! You know I love that Cheery Lynn heart and I like the addition of the flowers - haven't seen (or noticed) those before. I love the Mickey card you made for me and the wobbler for your neighbor. Although I am jealous I'm so, so glad you didn't put the age on my card! Yikes! and the Tink card - oh my - that's THE BEST the way you colored every tiny detail. I loved all the cards - again sheer perfection!

AnonyMOUSE

Yoly e Suas Artes said...

Obrigada pelo comentario no meu blog. A amiga Edilza me falava de você e quando vi seu blog fiquei encantada com seus trabalhos!!! Bjs!!!

julie said...

oh wow Kelly your family cards are outstanding. I love them all. Julie x

bumblebee creations said...

WOW-o-wow!! Have you been one busy girl--each card is fantastic and wonderful! I miss Regina too!! Love how you put the time on the clock of when he was born! Genius!

Cards By Jan said...

What awesome, awesome cards kelly!! wow, they are so cute, especially Minnie, I just love her to pieces!! wow great. hugs

Melodie said...

Hi Kelly, You are truly a multi-talent. Your plants look so great.
Hugs
Melodie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Love all the details on all of them!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww these are all so gorgeous Kelly .... your son's card is so elegant, but the Disney ones are so cute, love them all xx

Margaret said...

Wow Kelly. I absolutely love your cards!! What a great idea for a masculine card. I'm always looking for ideas for my dad and brothers. I love the bobble head idea and the easel card is so well done. Thanks for sharing.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kel, how dazzling are these cards, each one so unique and beautiful! You have such style, my friend! Beautiful work, as always!

Solange Barreto said...

Lindos cartões Amiga, belíssima produção, amei.
Um beijo.

scrappinlil said...

Wow..you did a fantastic job on all of these cards. I am sure everyone of the receivers will absolutely love them. I really love your tinkerbell (huge fan) and your minnie mouse card. Love disney!!! TFS

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

Amazing cards ,beautiful, just gone on to follow! Maisie.

Margaret said...

Your cards are great, Kelly. I especially like the one you made for your son. I may case this card but use something besides the Spellbinders dies since they are hard to find. What a awesome masculine card. Your other cards are wonderful as well, but this one stuck out for me!